What are the different type of cameras?

Go to solution Solved by Bsmith,

Nice, thanks for the suggestion. I'll see if I can save up a little more!

as 1200d owner i wouldn't recommand it, its a good camera when shooting auto and you just start without serious intention but it lacks refinement when it comes to quality in the manual control modes imo.

when going for canon i would go for a 600d instead or a nikon 7200(? not sure if right price range) which are both pretty popular and decent

I'm thinking of getting a new camera for Media next year and there are so many different cameras its slight overwhelming.

Can anyone help me through this process and pick out the camera right for me?

Edit: I've just re-read the title and realized it doesn't quite make sense, sorry

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

17 years old, PC Enthusiast for 3. Be gentle with me, I'm only young.

If you are gonna use it professionaly, get a dslr, nikon or canon or sony are good

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

DSR

If you are gonna use it professionaly, get a dslr, nikon or canon or sony are good

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/cameras-camcorders/digital-cameras/dslr-and-compact-system-cameras/sony-slta58k-dslr-camera-with-18-55-mm-sam-ii-telephoto-zoom-lens-21330498-pdt.html

How about something like this?

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

What kinnda money we talking. You got like red(thousands of dollars) money or cheap nikon point and shoot money(100 dollars)

What kinnda money we talking. You got like red(thousands of dollars) money or cheap nikon point and shoot money(100 dollars)

I want a decent DSLR one, maybe like £150 - £200

I want to spend more on it now so I don't have to buy a better one later

I want a decent DSLR one, maybe like £150 - £200

I want to spend more on it now so I don't have to buy a better one later

With or without Lenses?

@ShadowCaptain knows cameras.

With or without Lenses?

@ShadowCaptain knows cameras.

With if possible

Yeah thats where my camera knowledge stops .

Here is the techradar reviewhttp://www.techradar.com/reviews/cameras-and-camcorders/cameras/digital-slrs-hybrids/canon-1200d-1223706/review

Cool, thanks for the info

as 1200d owner i wouldn't recommand it, its a good camera when shooting auto and you just start without serious intention but it lacks refinement when it comes to quality in the manual control modes imo.

when going for canon i would go for a 600d instead or a nikon 7200(? not sure if right price range) which are both pretty popular and decent

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Maybe able to get the 600d but only second hand. That shouldn't be a problem, should it?

What is the Sony option? Or are they a bit more expensive

Maybe able to get the 600d but only second hand. That shouldn't be a problem, should it?

it shouldn't be a problem no that it is a second hand camera.

What is the Sony option? Or are they a bit more expensive

sony is hmm well... not that bad, actually pretty good but that mostly goes down for just their higher end models(€1500+) and then their lenses are extremely expensive compared to their quality.

I personally would go for nikon or canon myself.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

it shouldn't be a problem no that it is a second hand camera.

sony is hmm well... not that bad, actually pretty good but that mostly goes down for just their higher end models(€1500+) and then their lenses are extremely expensive compared to their quality.

I personally would go for nikon or canon myself.

Probably look to get the 600D then, thanks for all the help