Attach F2P games to Steam library?

Xelithium

Alright, so I'm wondering if anyone knows how to attach F2P games on Steam to your library for good?

For example, if I reinstall my computer and install Steam, my list of F2P games are gone. It becomes pretty annoying to search for them again and re-add them to your library. I tend to reinstall my machine once in a while (don't ask me why, OCD I suppose) so it would be nice to have the games there so you can just click install.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

If you have made a purchase for that game, for example you play Warframe, and you bought the 'Tenno Pack' it will stick, otherwise it will not.

If you have made a purchase for that game, for example you play Warframe, and you bought the 'Tenno Pack' it will stick, otherwise it will not.

So there is no way to "force" it to stick?

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Ok, its pretty simple.You need to access your library and click on the Add game option, then you find the desired menu, like so:

Captura_de_pantalla_2013_07_31_a_la_s_22

Then you tick the games or programs you wish to have included in your library and click whatever the confirm button says in english (lol):

Captura_de_pantalla_2013_07_31_a_la_s_22

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Thanks, but that's not what I was looking for.

I want to permanently add Steam F2P games to my library.

It seams that its not possible. As @Askew already said games will only stay in your library if you made a purchase through Steam
(http://forums.steamgames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3034946)

On a side note Gear Up which i played in Alpha does stay in my library even though i haven't bought any extra stuff in game.
And I somehow have a different version of the game, as i have a few paid items unlocked and if i search the steam store it says that i have neither the free F2P version nor the Premium version installed.

Thanks, but that's not what I was looking for.

I want to permanently add Steam F2P games to my library.

lol ok NP, i misunderstood XD

Then it seems its not possible as it has already been pointed out.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link