Corsair m65 vs Corsair M60 vs Razer Deathadder 2013

XeMario

Buying a new mice soon, would like your opinions on which is best and why

m65, I have it, amazing mouse.

I've heard razer products are pretty meh, and the m65 is newer than the m60.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I would get the deathadder. its excellent ime on my 3rd one and none have broke i just kept buying new ones. they track excellently and look amazing also the Chroma is a excellent buy.

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

M45 is better than both the Corsair mice and the DA is something you should call up @woll3 for.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

m65, I have it, amazing mouse.

I've heard razer products are pretty meh, and the m65 is newer than the m60.

razer products used to be Meh but now they are pretty good TBH ive used most of their keyboards and ive had chance to use the Blade. there mouse are one of the best thow

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

I would get the deathadder. its excellent ime on my 3rd one and none have broke i just kept buying new ones. they track excellently and look amazing also the Chroma is a excellent buy.

Why would you even do that?  :huh:

Why would you even do that?  :huh:

i had the first one and after a while i sold the first one to my friend and bought a new one. then the chroma came out so i bought that.

M45 is better than both the Corsair mice and the DA is something you should call up @woll3 for.

what makes the m45 superior to the other corsair mice?

razer products used to be Meh but now they are pretty good TBH ive used most of their keyboards and ive had chance to use the Blade. there mouse are one of the best thow

Their products are worse than ever atm.

Their products are worse than ever atm.

i disagree everyone thinks their kaihl keys are terrible but in truth they arent much diffrent to cherry MX blues. i still own the 2012 Razer Blackwidow and the Chroma and the new keys are a bit harder to push but thats all. and for the laptops they havent got any worse its still a excellent laptop just the price is  bit high.

i disagree everyone thinks their kaihl keys are terrible but in truth they arent much diffrent to cherry MX blues. i still own the 2012 Razer Blackwidow and the Chroma and the new keys are a bit harder to push but thats all. and for the laptops they havent got any worse its still a excellent laptop just the price is  bit high.

their mice have always been terrible, before their keyboard. Every single one I've owned or owned by someone I know died within 6 months of use, (6 months of on time). It's possible the newer ones are better, yes, but I consider razer mice to be something you get with an extended warranty or expect to replace, and get them if you just truly prefer them (a lot of them are very nice designs). No experience with corsair mice, they don't look very comfortable to me. I've been sticking with logitech (also very downhill lately for a company once legendary for their quality) for their g600 and steel series. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Have tried both cherry MX blues and the new Razer switches and I have to say they are nothing more than a cheap bootleg.

their mice have always been terrible, before their keyboard. Every single one I've owned or owned by someone I know died within 6 months of use, (6 months of on time). It's possible the newer ones are better, yes, but I consider razer mice to be something you get with an extended warranty or expect to replace, and get them if you just truly prefer them (a lot of them are very nice designs). No experience with corsair mice, they don't look very comfortable to me. I've been sticking with logitech (also very downhill lately for a company once legendary for their quality) for their g600 and steel series. 

i had the original death adder and MAMBA and they both work today like new

Deathadder is one of the best mice. I've had it for over 6 months with out problems. I'd go with that over the M65 or M60.

Have tried both cherry MX blues and the new Razer switches and I have to say they are nothing more than a cheap bootleg.

i own and use both keyboards everyday and they are very similar the razer ones are just harder to press

however i respect your opinion and understand why you dont like razer !   :)

i own and use both keyboards everyday and they are very similar the razer ones are just harder to press

however i respect your opinion and understand why you dont like razer !   :)

the razer ones are so inconsistent the one I have is softer than blues. Though I really like their laptops like most do. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

the razer ones are so inconsistent the one I have is softer than blues. Though I really like their laptops like most do. 

yea the laptops are excellent. i was never keen on the fancy trackpad i thought it was a bit of a gimmick 

yea the laptops are excellent. i was never keen on the fancy trackpad i thought it was a bit of a gimmick 

same. The smaller blade is pretty great though, if it was in my budget, I'd get it. 

muh specs 

All parts black

what makes the m45 superior to the other corsair mice?

The sensor is better than either of the sensors in the 65/60

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

same. The smaller blade is pretty great though, if it was in my budget, I'd get it. 

yea i agree

Heyyo,

@XeMario

TLDR? Corsair M65. Anything but Razer with crap micro switches that will fail on you over time.

The deathadder 2013 has to be the only decent product atm.

http://www.reddit.com/r/razer/comments/2ts559/new_deathadder_instant_double_clicking_issue/

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2163832/double-click-problem-razer-deathadder-2014.html

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=razer+double+click

... they go stupid cheap on their microswitches. I had an original Deathadder and a Deathadder 2013... both the same issue.

It seems Razer and Corsair only have 2 years warranty on their mice... so hope if it breaks down it is at least within your warranty period.

I smashed my Razer Deathadder 2013 to bits with a sledge hammer. Stupid warranty expirations.

Logitech mice carry a 3 year warranty. I've had a few in the past where I've given one to my sister (G5), to my mom (a cheap wireless one) and sold one to a friend (MX518) and currently I am loving my Logitech G400s. It's not a super fancy mouse by any means, but it's got a great shape to it and the micro switches are rated for 20 Million clicks. If you want a great mouse for being a mouse? Logitech G400s I'd definitely recommend. That, or the G402 Hyperion Fury since it's got better internals, albeit I dunno if it'll be as comfortable.

Corsair as I stated above only carry a 2 year warranty which again isn't great... but at least their micro switches say the same thing, their micro switches are rated for 20 million clicks.

I decided to check the micro switch life expectancy on Razer's website... instead I got this chuckle..

i4qlHmx.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah Razer... it is all in the mouse click... that is why I smashed it with my sledge. :P

Heck, even look at their Razer Deathadder Chroma... yet again, no mention on the life expectancy of their micro switches... probably because they're still garbage.

http://www.razerzone.com/ca-en/store/razer-deathadder-chroma

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case

Heyyo,

@XeMario

TLDR? Corsair M65. Anything but Razer with crap micro switches that will fail on you over time.

http://www.reddit.com/r/razer/comments/2ts559/new_deathadder_instant_double_clicking_issue/

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2163832/double-click-problem-razer-deathadder-2014.html

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=razer+double+click

... they go stupid cheap on their microswitches. I had an original Deathadder and a Deathadder 2013... both the same issue.

It seems Razer and Corsair only have 2 years warranty on their mice... so hope if it breaks down it is at least within your warranty period.

I smashed my Razer Deathadder 2013 to bits with a sledge hammer. Stupid warranty expirations.

Logitech mice carry a 3 year warranty. I've had a few in the past where I've given one to my sister (G5), to my mom (a cheap wireless one) and sold one to a friend (MX518) and currently I am loving my Logitech G400s. It's not a super fancy mouse by any means, but it's got a great shape to it and the micro switches are rated for 20 Million clicks. If you want a great mouse for being a mouse? Logitech G400s I'd definitely recommend. That, or the G402 Hyperion Fury since it's got better internals, albeit I dunno if it'll be as comfortable.

Corsair as I stated above only carry a 2 year warranty which again isn't great... but at least their micro switches say the same thing, their micro switches are rated for 20 million clicks.

I decided to check the micro switch life expectancy on Razer's website... instead I got this chuckle..

i4qlHmx.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah Razer... it is all in the mouse click... that is why I smashed it with my sledge. :P

Heck, even look at their Razer Deathadder Chroma... yet again, no mention on the life expectancy of their micro switches... probably because they're still garbage.

http://www.razerzone.com/ca-en/store/razer-deathadder-chroma

they've been having double press issues solved mainly b firmware updates to do, what I assume, is some polling rate fuckery to get around it. 

muh specs 

All parts black