Can I use others footage?

Say someone uploaded their video to youtube and I want to take a section of a video and use it. Can I if I include a on screen thing that says "Source: %Username%"

With permission 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

With permission 

I am pretty sure you don't need it if it is under the creative commons 'forget the last word of it...' Example TechnoBuffalo use google or apple footage and I doubt they contact them to get permission. 

Yeah with permission but who cares, unlikely they'll know anyways 

Depends of the type of footage.

If it's out of a random video be sure to place a piece of text with the source/owner.

If it's press related contet you should be fine without a source anything, altough it would be nice if you still did.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Say someone uploaded their video to youtube and I want to take a section of a video and use it. Can I if I include a on screen thing that says "Source: %Username%"

Videos marked with creative commons, yes

Other videos, I would seek permission as they could easily issue a copyright strike

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii