Planning to start playing PSP on Android :D Tips?

ArcLights
Go to solution Solved by Silyy097,

I just wanted to revisit some good PSP titles, wondering where I could download ISO's? Recommendations are appreciated and thanks for your time!

I wouldnt link you to rom sites, but I will give you some tips.

The PPSSPP emulator isnt exactly the best in terms of latency. In rhythm based games such as Patapon, it really irks me when you have to press slightly ahead of the beat. Unless you dont really mind about that, then thats fine. I would recommend playing non-music based games, as you will not feel the latency much there.

I just wanted to revisit some good PSP titles, wondering where I could download ISO's? Recommendations are appreciated and thanks for your time!

I don't think it is allowed to link sites with ROMs in this forum.

Oh sorry :(

The PPSSPP emulator isnt exactly the best in terms of latency. In rhythm based games such as Patapon, it really irks me when you have to press slightly ahead of the beat. Unless you dont really mind about that, then thats fine. I would recommend playing non-music based games, as you will not feel the latency much there.

Quote me if you want me to see your message. Like my post if it helped. Click "Show More" to see things that I use.

Desktop (2014): CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.50GHz | GPU: MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1600MHz + 2x4GB HyperX Black 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | PSU: Corsair VS650 | Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | OS: Windows 10 Home

Laptop (2017): Model: Asus UX310U

Peripherals: Monitor: Samsung S24D300 OC@75Hz + Viewsonic XG2401 (144Hz) | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Headset: HyperX Cloud Core | Speakers: Logitech Z333 | Additional: Logitech G29

Mobiles: Samsung Pixon (2010-2012) | Samsung Galaxy Ace (2012-2013) | Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013-2016) | Samsung Note 4 (2015)(Lost) | Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016-2019) | Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 - Current) | Additional: ASUS Zenwatch 2 (2016)

First you need horse power slick, PPSSPP is a hungry fella. You need at least S4, Ishit 6 or best of all Nvidia Shield.  And games..., well, there's internet right? Ask uncle google, he will gladly help you.