Corsair Strafe and Cherry MX Board 6.0

I'd really love to try out that Cherry board.

The cherry keyboard is not cheap at all. Dam. I know, is not a gaming keyboard, but i don't see anything usefull to justify the price (Maybe because i don't know alot about the keyboard because all i know from it is what i saw on the video) excepting the quality, because is a cherry. I don't see anybody that can find a use for that new real key stuff and 1 ms of response time.
My k70 just arrived today and i'm really happy with mechanical keyboards. (Cherry mx brown btw)...

Corsair K doesn't have metal construction. That is just the plate extended and bent to form legs. In all reality it's cheaper construction. The plastic is just covering up the electronic bits. Just thought about this but I can almost guarantee this is why Corsair was having LEDs go pop fizzle.

Hey Cherry finally got the wrist rest right. It's been almost since the SteelSeries 7G that it's take to happen.

no 60% option = 0 cares

If it's a 60% it better be programmable. No 3 people can agree on a single layout for a 60% trust me.

That cherry board is so expensive!

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Surprised this want mentioned in the video...

Number 1 feature of the strafe.... NO TRAMP STRAMP!!!

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

I love that Cherry MX Board 6.0, I've been waiting for it since CES. Looks like I'm going to have to wait a while longer to see one with blue switches though :(.

I've bought one of the strafe keyboards as this video convinced me, got it with browns!

I wish you wouldn't ask for likes to see another video though, it's not like you won't put the teased video out if people don't 'like' it. I much prefer the old style of "Like if you like, dislike if you dislike". Just my opinion though!

i5 4670k @ 4.4 GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 770 SLI | 256GB Evo Pro SSD | 2TB WD Blue | Corsair 350D | Windows 8.1 |

Asus VG248QE 144Hz Monitor | Roland Quad Capture Interface | Krk Rokit 6 Monitors |

I look forward to see some performance tests on the Cherry MX Board 6.0.

Also forgive me if this question may sound odd since I'm no technologist, but do control pads like the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One etc and arcade sticks use digital scanners to detect a push of a button or any other input?

I would be curious to know if they can be modded with Cherry's RK technology.

I look forward to see some performance tests on the Cherry MX Board 6.0.

Also forgive me if this question may sound odd since I'm no technologist, but do control pads like the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One etc and arcade sticks use digital scanners to detect a push of a button or any other input?

I would be curious to know if they can be modded with Cherry's RK technology.

Those dont need an array there is not enough buttons. Each of then in connected to their own circuit generally.