Altec Lansing BX1221 2.1 Computer Speakers

kgorringe

The BX1221 Retails at $20-$40, has two tweeters, and one "sub woofer".I put that in quation marks for a reason, trust me.

The BX1221 is a 9 watt speaker system, with the stereo tweeters being 2 watts each, and the "sub woofer" being 5 watts. That's enough for computer speakers, and for $20.

I've been using theese speakers for a while, and I can say the tweeter can mediocre, but it's the sub woofer that kind of, is horrible, but it's good for light music and without the subwoofer it sounds extremely worse so that's good.

Don't expect FUCKING WINDOWS RATTLING AND YOUR HEAD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE FROM THE EXTREMELY LOUD BASS... I was exxagerating, these speakers are loud enough for computer speakers that will be less then a foot away from you sitting next to your monitor.

And yes, I got the cops called on me for running 9 WATT SPEAKERS at full volume... just wait until my 75 Watt Logitech Z506 comes in the mail. ^^

OK I rate the BX1221 3 out of five stars, mostly because for the price it's not that bad but it's still pretty bad.

post-232780-0-52735300-1437419584.jpg

AMD A10 7700k APU @ 3.8 GHz  /  Dem Integrated R7 graphics  / 8 GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1800 MHz RAM  /  1 TB WD Black HDD  /  ARC Midi R2 Case  /  ASRock FM2A88M Pro 3+ 

Logitech MX Performance / Razor Blackwidow Ultimate

• 2 weeks later...

Good review :)

And trust me, you'll love the Z506 :D just got em and they ARE LOUD. And the bass is really good on em too.