Hello there,

I'm from Belgium, I wanna buy a decent UHD tv, but I'm completely lost. It's just I can't find e-shops and real shops to sort the screens to get what I want (if it's possible). They just give irrelevant infos to me, like 1200 hz, and most resellers don't even understand my language and are unhelpful to me.
I've read most of topics here and other sites, as well as some reviews like http://www.anandtech.com/show/9342/4k-htpc-hisense-tv that told me to look for :

• HDMI 2.0a
  • HDCP 2.2
  • 4Kp60 4:2:0 at all component resolutions
  • 4Kp60 4:2:2 at 12b and 4:4:4 at 8b component resolutions
  • Audio Return Channel (ARC)

So long story short, what I would want :

- UHD

- able to accept 4k 60fps signals (would love to connect it to my computer)
- 50" - 55" size would be the sweet spot, but larger is okay if price doesn t explode

- 4/4/4 chroma, or 4/2/2? I don't know exactly what I should be looking for, I would love to know your opinion about chroma (and future blue-rays uhd), HDR, and how can it be used through a gtx 980ti?
- possibly in the 500-1500€ range?
- what about ARC and content protection schemes? I would hate it being unable to view uhd blue rays
- 3D capable (but optionnal)

- "decent" input lag/latency and firmware, just so I can play a bit and not deal with awfully slow menus.
- decent support (but optionnal, if I buy a chinese screen I'd let it go obv, it's just I'd rather go for a well known mark)

I also don't know much about how and where to purchase (like the hisense seemed a US-only trade).

Ty for reading, I would love your inputs!

CPU : i5 4570 MB : MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate (MS-7850) RAM : Kingston 4x4 1600 GPU : Radeon HD 6670 SSD : samsung 840 PRO PSU : Corsair CX500