Looking for a Camera for my mom. 650$ Budget~

Alright guys, my mother approached me today asking me to help her find a camera around 650$ in total. I know some things about Camera's, enough to get around a bit but i'm no magic mike about what is current and what is the best thing from today's standpoint. I'm hope that one of you guys could give me a hand? 

To start off my mom was looking at Mirrorless Camera's. She really enjoys the fact that they can swap lenses, there small and light and they take quiet decent photos. 

My question to everyone else is are they reliable? Future proof? Worth the money over a DSLR Camera? I don't know to much about this, but my mother is really digging it. If we can find an option that's under mirrorless that would be pretty cool, and my mom would be happy. If we need something else, thats not mirrorless than that is fine too. ANYTHING GOES! 

Requirements!

1) Under 650$ Total!

2) 2 Lens options!

3) Must be light and a little bit smaller! My mom does not want to lug around a big bag!

3) Lens must be cheap to afford! My mom does not have a lot of money to pump into extremely expensive lenses!

4) 100+mm zoom!

5) Great lowlight performance and good shutter speed!

6) A little bit future proof

Optional) Mom likes the color white, if you can find something in white, O well but if you can thats an added bonus.

Good luck hunting! :D 

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

Interesting..gonna follow to see the outcome.

Nikon D3300 with two lens perhaps.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Nikon D3300 with two lens perhaps.

Took a look online and stumbled upon a Amazon Bundle for around 700$ 50 over budget but thats not a bad thing tbh. 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I5094ZE?psc=1 

Its also the number 1 seller on Amazon! :D Il keep this in mind! Thanks man! 

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Took a look online and stumbled upon a Amazon Bundle for around 700$ 50 over budget but thats not a bad thing tbh. 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I5094ZE?psc=1 

Its also the number 1 seller on Amazon! :D Il keep this in mind! Thanks man! 

I know this from experience, you NEVER want to buy those camera DSLR bundles like those. ALL of those extra things that come with the camera are utterly cheap. You will likely end up throwing away or not being able to get efficient use out of them and because the DSLR was "bundled with all those additional items" you will end up paying an extra $100-200 for crap instead by the body of the DSLR you want yourself and get yourself a few lenses. The BEST cheap lens you can get for starters is the canon 50mm 1.8 ffor $100 and it gets those beautiful low depth of field (blurry background) shots that are very popular! 

TL;DR Don't buy DSLR bundles. $200 extra for garbage addons. 

Project: JETTE, Custom workstation/gaming PC build http://pcpartpicker.com/b/XZTH99 i7-5820K | Asus SABERTOOTH X99 ATX | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4-2400 RAM | Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB AMP! Extreme | Phanteks EVOLV ATX | Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB + Seagate 3TB HDD | Corsair AX760 | LG 34UC87C 3440x1440 34" Ultrawide Curverd Monitor | Corsair H110i GTX | CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Gaming Keyboard | Logitech MX Master | Bose C2 Speakers | Windows 10

I'd say you may want to look into a T3i or a T5i, If you scour eBay for a bit you can find both for some really good prices if you're ok with buying used. Also bundles aren't worth it as @danieltoruno said, most of the stuff is utter crap. It's better to buy everything separate in my opinion, buy what you really need. 

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

sony a6000 if you can go a bit over budget, or a sony a5100 to meet your budget.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz