Classifieds Question

ThatFatMan1911

Would it be ok to post an iPad (1st Gen) for sale in the classifieds or is that for PC only stuff? Also, how much do you think I should list it for? It's in very good condition with no scratches.

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Selling an iPad through there is totally fine. Have you taken a look at the categories? It's pretty extensive.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

It's tech so I would think it's fine... Ask a mod

bout $50 USD 

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

It can be used for pretty much anything tech I believe. An iPad would definitely be okay. 

The cost is really up to you. If you want to be a bit generous and sell it to LTT members for less than it would go for on eBay, then you can. 

Selling an iPad through there is totally fine. Have you taken a look at the categories? It's pretty extensive.

Yeah theres a lot to it. However, I don't think it would sell. I don't think anyone would buy it for the price I want to sell it for.

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Yeah theres a lot to it. However, I don't think it would sell. I don't think anyone would buy it for the price I want to sell it for.

eBay might be a better option then if you don't think it'll sell here for your preferred price, but it might.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

eBay might be a better option then if you don't think it'll sell here for your preferred price, but it might.

I was thinkin' $120 USD