Custom Desk Build (Project Yellow Panther)

PeggersXtreme

Does it affect temps at all using pastel fluid I read someone says when they changed to transparent coolant their temps went down by 5 degrees.

Not really fluids are still mainly made from distilled water so the heat transfer is still going to be very similar through the fluid itself. 

Not really fluids are still mainly made from distilled water so the heat transfer is still going to be very similar through the fluid itself. 

What I think I will do is wait till I take the loops apart when I move all my stuff into my Phanteks Enthoo Primo and if their is any sign of clogging at all I will change coolant the Desk Build was a fun project but I can't get the cooling where I would like it with the glass in and the way I built it I also can't have my monitor on a monitor arm so the new case should allow that I ordered the special edition with the white motherboard tray and I am either going to go yellow white and black for theme or if I change the coolant I will be going Yellow Black White and Purple.

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you were able to get that motherboard you wanted! Hopefully everything from here on out goes smoothly for you!

Has turned out to be the worst board I have owned the bios has gone faulty on two of them now, I'm getting it changed with amazon for the msi x99 gaming 9

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |