Vault 111 by PEXON

pexon
Hey guys! 

Team PEXON are at iSeries this weekend and I have bought Vault 111 along too. 

As I was not able to get the RAM before the final photos and videos, I will have to wait to take some proper shots after the weekend. 

BIG thanks to AVEXIR for providing the RAM for the build!

Avexir_logo_large.png

EwXKiYeh.jpg

2qSj2Ahh.jpg

opxBt9Gh.jpg

AfKRyM5h.jpg

at4YA96h.jpg

707a3C1h.jpg

bHnvbE6h.jpg

E9LKB9th.jpg

t05zgPhh.jpg

tDxTMBph.jpg

2x4ttx6h.jpg

XFKQg7Mh.jpg

txFz6Ivh.jpg

6kQ04MXh.jpg

/ / 6G V2 - MX Black / Choc Mini - MX Blue / HHKB Pro 2 (Anthracite) - Lubed and dental modded / Poker 2 - MX Black / Dell AT101W / Filco TKL(Beige) - MX Black / Filco TKL(Black) - MX Brown / V60- MX Red / V80 - MX Brown / Winkeyless B.Mini / RS84 / / 

@pexonpcs

I still think that clear white lighting would be better, because I feel like the blue kinda hides all of your awesome weathering handywork. Maybe it's better in person ? :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

The trouble is, blue LEDs are really hard to photo. IRL, the blue doesn't bleach as much. 

/ / 6G V2 - MX Black / Choc Mini - MX Blue / HHKB Pro 2 (Anthracite) - Lubed and dental modded / Poker 2 - MX Black / Dell AT101W / Filco TKL(Beige) - MX Black / Filco TKL(Black) - MX Brown / V60- MX Red / V80 - MX Brown / Winkeyless B.Mini / RS84 / / 

@pexonpcs

The trouble is, blue LEDs are really hard to photo. IRL, the blue doesn't bleach as much. 

Oh, okay. Then it's fine I guess. Don't take it as a insult though, you know me. :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Amazing build. You are awesome!

Awww thank you so much! :D 

@pexonpcs