Votre KM-309 Mouse Review

nekomata

You all have seen mighty mice being reviewed here and there, but here's a review that you've never seen/will never see from LTT. A crappy, free mouse review. Specifically, the Votre KM-309 that I got along with my mom's Aspire E11. Without further ado, here we go

1. The Packaging

The unboxing experience isn't remarkable. It's a cardboard made into a box with things printed on it

The front

BSDwI7g.jpgIt's available in 5 different colors! I wonder what I'll get. Also, those mice looked awfully photoshopped

The Sides

B9UXBRp.jpgPsYLYec.jpgHigh precission? Check. Ergonomic design? Check. Plug and Play? Check. 800 DPI "high" resolution? Check. USB port available? Now this is new. Either they wrote it wrong or this is the first time you can plug a USB device into a mouse

The Back

uhX2t6B.jpg I will save you the trouble of squinting your eyes trying to read that by writing what it says. Be thankful. If you don't want to read it, skip ahead
"Universal Scroll

This model includes a scroll wheel for easy navigation and it acts as a third button. The navigation button can also programmed by Windows mouse control panel

Fashion Design. Powerfull function

This stylish Frisby mouse is a great value. It offers good looks, durability, and ease of use, at a very attractive cost. This stylish mouse features an ergonomic symmetrical design that offers comfort for left and right banded users.

High Fidelity

The 800 DPI optical sensor provides precise tracking and glides smootly over any surface. No more erratic cursor movement. No moving parts means no cleaning and maintenance.

The Newest Design Gives You More

This new fashion mouse has USB connection provides maximum flexibility for plug and play connectivity. Easy to carry with retractable cable for especially notebook users. Compatibility with and Desktop, Laptop, Tablet PC, or Mac, Windows 98SE/XP/Vista/Windows 7 and Linux OS are supported

System requirements

Windows 98 SE/XP/Vista and Windows 7

Macintosh OS 8.6 or bither

USB Part available

IBM or Compatible Systems

This Package Includes:

3 key optical mouse

User manual & Warranty document"

I'll let them slide for the bad grammar, though I'm seeing some promising stuff from jsut the back, like the ergonomic design, the "high fidelity 800 DPI optical sensor" that can glide over any surface, durability, and so on, so forth

2. The Contents

They promised us a 3 key optical mouse, user manual, & warranty document, and what did we get? Just the mouse

gvHbecL.jpg

Magnificent isn't it

3. The Looks/Feel

I got the red one as you have seen. It's not as good looking as I never hoped it to be, but the color's pretty nice. And it lights up too if you're into that

JA6oV5S.jpg
Sadly, it's not RGB

So far, I have yet to see the USB port that they mentioned earlier and I'm kinda sad for that. This could've been a revolutionary mouse that changes the industry, but it failed to deliver.

The mouse is tiny compared to the one I'm using now, so it's not comfortable for me to use at all with any kind of grip that doesn't hurt me

ELX6eUO.jpg

Let me just run through the rest quickly, I had to snap the back into place cause it was loose. The cable is awfully thin. The left and right button has a noticable initial resistance before resisting again to actually click, like having two tactile bumbs. The pieces are not well cut and do feel uncomfortable when hold. The glides are usable. The scroll wheel is harder to press than an erection during a presentation. That's about it. It still need those RGB lighting.

4. Performace

I have no way of telling whether this mouse has accelleration or not, but I can say that the sensor doesn't glide on every surface. That is a given since this is an opticcal mouse and this particular one won't "glide" on anything that seems to reflect any light. It works on Windows and Mac, I'll give it that, and requires no other driver as stated on the box.

5. Conclusions

Don't get this mouse. If anyone is looking for a mouse on a budget, don't let them near this. Those Logitech office mice that cost a bit more than will feel better and last longer. This is only intended for people who doesn't care about comfort. At least it's more ergonomic than the magic mouse.

You all have seen mighty mice being reviewed here and there, but here's a review that you've never seen/will never see from LTT. A crappy, free mouse review. Specifically, the Votre KM-309 that I got along with my mom's Aspire E11. Without further ado, here we go

1. The Packaging

The unboxing experience isn't remarkable. It's a cardboard made into a box with things printed on it

The front

BSDwI7g.jpgIt's available in 5 different colors! I wonder what I'll get. Also, those mice looked awfully photoshopped

The Sides

B9UXBRp.jpgPsYLYec.jpgHigh precission? Check. Ergonomic design? Check. Plug and Play? Check. 800 DPI "high" resolution? Check. USB port available? Now this is new. Either they wrote it wrong or this is the first time you can plug a USB device into a mouse

The Back

uhX2t6B.jpg I will save you the trouble of squinting your eyes trying to read that by writing what it says. Be thankful. If you don't want to read it, skip ahead
"Universal Scroll

This model includes a scroll wheel for easy navigation and it acts as a third button. The navigation button can also programmed by Windows mouse control panel

Fashion Design. Powerfull function

This stylish Frisby mouse is a great value. It offers good looks, durability, and ease of use, at a very attractive cost. This stylish mouse features an ergonomic symmetrical design that offers comfort for left and right banded users.

High Fidelity

The 800 DPI optical sensor provides precise tracking and glides smootly over any surface. No more erratic cursor movement. No moving parts means no cleaning and maintenance.

The Newest Design Gives You More

This new fashion mouse has USB connection provides maximum flexibility for plug and play connectivity. Easy to carry with retractable cable for especially notebook users. Compatibility with and Desktop, Laptop, Tablet PC, or Mac, Windows 98SE/XP/Vista/Windows 7 and Linux OS are supported

System requirements

Windows 98 SE/XP/Vista and Windows 7

Macintosh OS 8.6 or bither

USB Part available

IBM or Compatible Systems

This Package Includes:

3 key optical mouse

User manual & Warranty document"

I'll let them slide for the bad grammar, though I'm seeing some promising stuff from jsut the back, like the ergonomic design, the "high fidelity 800 DPI optical sensor" that can glide over any surface, durability, and so on, so forth

2. The Contents

They promised us a 3 key optical mouse, user manual, & warranty document, and what did we get? Just the mouse

gvHbecL.jpg

Magnificent isn't it

3. The Looks/Feel

I got the red one as you have seen. It's not as good looking as I never hoped it to be, but the color's pretty nice. And it lights up too if you're into that

JA6oV5S.jpg
Sadly, it's not RGB

So far, I have yet to see the USB port that they mentioned earlier and I'm kinda sad for that. This could've been a revolutionary mouse that changes the industry, but it failed to deliver.

The mouse is tiny compared to the one I'm using now, so it's not comfortable for me to use at all with any kind of grip that doesn't hurt me

ELX6eUO.jpg

Let me just run through the rest quickly, I had to snap the back into place cause it was loose. The cable is awfully thin. The left and right button has a noticable initial resistance before resisting again to actually click, like having two tactile bumbs. The pieces are not well cut and do feel uncomfortable when hold. The glides are usable. The scroll wheel is harder to press than an erection during a presentation. That's about it. It still need those RGB lighting.

4. Performace

I have no way of telling whether this mouse has accelleration or not, but I can say that the sensor doesn't glide on every surface. That is a given since this is an opticcal mouse and this particular one won't "glide" on anything that seems to reflect any light. It works on Windows and Mac, I'll give it that, and requires no other driver as stated on the box.

5. Conclusions

Don't get this mouse. If anyone is looking for a mouse on a budget, don't let them near this. Those Logitech office mice that cost a bit more than will feel better and last longer. This is only intended for people who doesn't care about comfort. At least it's more ergonomic than the magic mouse.

I can agree with you there! I use a tiny wireless mouse from logitech for my laptop. I've had it for over 6 months and it's still working fine.

• 2 weeks later...

speaking of logitech mice, I have a wireless one, works great. I love wireless mice and refuse to go back to anything with an effing cord. Keyboard, I'll stick to wired cause it doesnt move... much.