2 network having 2 working internet

martheus25

Hi guys. Im so new in the network thing. So im new in my job. The network in my office is very slow and i bought a usb internet stick so i can access internet faster. So i removed the lan cable but everything like printer and local chat is there. My questions is.

If i connect the lan cable and usb dongle how can i make the computer access internet using the stick instead of the lan internet without removing the use of printer etc..

Hi guys. Im so new in the network thing. So im new in my job. The network in my office is very slow and i bought a usb internet stick so i can access internet faster. So i removed the lan cable but everything like printer and local chat is there. My questions is.

If i connect the lan cable and usb dongle how can i make the computer access internet using the stick instead of the lan internet without removing the use of printer etc..

Go into the network settings and erase the Gateway numbers.

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

post-190701-0-57606000-1436335607_thumb.

post-190701-0-57606000-1436335607_thumb.

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

that's not going to work network if IP distribution using DHCP
you can disable LAN

but as far as I know

any dial-up connection will overide LAN internet automaticly

just in case it doesn't go to internet properties and select manually your internet source.

08063e7524.png

that's not going to work network if IP distribution using DHCP

you can disable LAN

but as far as I know

any dial-up connection will overide LAN internet automaticly

just in case it doesn't go to internet properties and select manually your internet source.

08063e7524.png

Well what he can do is ipconfig and find his IP then put that in as static.. DHCP doesnt matter if has has a static IP set

Did you ever get it to work?