Any good 5.1/7.1 speaker solutions?

Dimi3os

Hey guys, I'm planning on getting some speakers anytime soon so that I can watch movies/series without having to wear a headset or go and watch in the living room downstairs. Any good suggestions for a surround sound speaker solution that costs up to 400-500 euros?

make your own by getting a receiver and speakers.

Not sure exactly what, but used audio gear is sometimes dirt cheap, as there are many stupid people that dont know the value of things

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Hey guys, I'm planning on getting some speakers anytime soon so that I can watch movies/series without having to wear a headset or go and watch in the living room downstairs. Any good suggestions for a surround sound speaker solution that costs up to 400-500 euros?

if you want pc speakers

the logitech z906

if you want home theater speakers

probably something like the Energy Take Classic II 5.1

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

make your own by getting a receiver and speakers.

Not sure exactly what, but used audio gear is sometimes dirt cheap, as there are many stupid people that dont know the value of things

Haha ty, I'll have a look. Going to post my findings when I wake up in the morning :P

Haha ty, I'll have a look. Going to post my findings when I wake up in the morning :P

yeah i got a nice 7.1 chanel receiver with 4 HDMI inputs, 100w/chanel for only 40$

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

If you don't want to piece together you're own home theater set or don't have the space for it, just get the Z906 and enjoy shaking the room.

"Rawr XD"

picard-facepalm.jpg

If stuff is currently falling off my shelves as I write this with my Z623 on 3/4 volume, you have clearly never used the Z906 irl.

"Rawr XD"

If stuff is currently falling off my shelves as I write this with my Z623 on 3/4 volume, you have clearly never used the Z906 irl.

>implying stuff falling off shelves means good speakers

Man, I knew I shouldn't have used my best facepalm meme.

>implying stuff falling off shelves means good speakers

Man, I knew I shouldn't have used my best facepalm meme.

Did you even read before you selectively quoted

just get the Z906 and enjoy shaking the room.

"Rawr XD"

Did you even read before you selectively quoted

@shearrme is saying that shaking the room is not meaning the speakers are good,

and you are saying you didnt say the speakers are good

and i am saying if they are not good then why get them?