How i got rid of the "clipping" in BF4 after the spring patch

Rampiks

so recently after the spring patch i got a screen clipping effect, i t would be all smooth but then it just locks and after half a second it would resume to that position i aimed with the mouse (this happened both on my laptop and desktop) 

Reinstalling drivers didn't work either, the fix that worked for me was to disable origin overlay and it went completely away

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

Thanks for sharing, game/fps overlays are pretty wanky atm in general tbh. 

Getting rid of Origin In-game seems to get rid of a lot of problems. I'm confused as to why anybody would want it on though...

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

Those cliping distant objects right? If so. You can't. Its part of the game it self. I think if they try to fix it may cost performance.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

Those cliping distant objects right? If so. You can't. Its part of the game it self. I think if they try to fix it may cost performance.

no, the whole screen locks. wierdly it didn't happen when piloting a veacle but as soon as you for example sits on the side of a little bird it begins locking. but yeah turning of the overlay it completly stops it from happening.

Thanks for sharing, game/fps overlays are pretty wanky atm in general tbh.

Getting rid of Origin In-game seems to get rid of a lot of problems. I'm confused as to why anybody would want it on though...

somthing wierd is that it didn't happen at all before the spring patch...

it seamed like it was a set time between each clipp, something around 30 seconds

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

the only reason i see is to chat with friends (which is pretty useless ingame :P)

Same problem here, my ping is lower then 20ms and it feels like i got 500 ping or something.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Same problem here, my ping is lower then 20ms and it feels like i got 500 ping or something.

did you try disabling origin overlay? that was what fixed it for me

I will try it out. However I always have MSi Afterburner + Fraps open so most of the time overlays from Origin/Steam don't work.

So now I got another problem in all games. Seems like I broke something and every game plays at 2X speed. Maybe it has something to do with my G-sync. 

Cleaning my drivers up with DDU and then reinstalling the latest beta driver from Nvidia.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I will try it out. However I always have MSi Afterburner + Fraps open so most of the time overlays from Origin/Steam don't work.

So now I got another problem in all games. Seems like I broke something and every game plays at 2X speed. Maybe it has something to do with my G-sync. 

Cleaning my drivers up with DDU and then reinstalling the latest beta driver from Nvidia.

why use Fraps? the monitoring / OSD function on Afterburner is much better

I had a lot of issues when I use MSI Afterburner with Origin's overlay enabled.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

why use Fraps? the monitoring / OSD function on Afterburner is much better

Most of the time, both are shit. It messes up with the games. For example I can't even start Witcher 3 up when they are opened. I need to ALT-TAB out of the game and start them, sometimes they don't even appear on screen.

And I also use Fraps for benchmarking my average FPS and taking high quality screenshots.

You don't really need Msi Afterburner, but I use it alot now since I just got a new 980Ti and want to see how my temps are, clocks etc.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU