Ask for new PC build (current plan provided)

So, hello guys, I'm new to this forum so bear with me pls :). So, i am getting myself a new micro ATX PC. I already tried making myself one but i dont think that it would be worth it or compatible.

- Intel Core i5­4440 3.1Ghz ­ Cache 6MB [box] Socket LGA 1150 ­ Haswell Series 

- MSI B85M­Gaming (LGA1150, B85, DDR3)

- Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 32MB ­ Caviar Black RE ­
- Corsair DDR3 Vengeance Black PC12800 8GB (1X8GB)
- MSI Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2GB DDR5 ­ Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC Gaming V1 (2 Fan) 
- Cooler Master N200 with Side Window 
- Corsair CX Series 500W ­ Bronze 

and all of these would make up a total price of: IDR 8.825.000 which if converted to USD is around USD 661. I know, that it would be a lil bit more expensive than in the US but i would be ok with that. 

1. My budget is around USD 800 or IDR 10 000 000 and i live in Indonesia, it is ok if you guys recommend the parts in US currency.

2. I am going to use my PC to primarily play mainstream games such as Dota 2, CSGO, COD, Cities:skylines and whatnot. I also going to do some light video editing.

3. I am going to only run one monitor (1080p resolution) 

4. I am going to run this PC with Windows 8

I want to play those games listed on number 2 in playable frame rates (60 or more FPS) with all max-ed out settings/configuration. I prefer Intel as a processor and Nvidia as the GPU since i am more familiar with those rather than with AMD. I welcome if any of you guys have a better suggestion for my current PC plan or you guys wanna suggest me with a completely new PC build. Thank you :)

Get a core i3 if you can and get a better graphic card like the GTX 960 or R9 280 or at least if you cant get both a r9 270. That 750 ti will hold you back in many games.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Get a i3 4160 and a R9 280 

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Get a core i3 if you can and get a better graphic card like the GTX 960 or R9 280 or at least if you cant get both a r9 270. That 750 ti will hold you back in many games.

is core i3 good enough for those games?. Well i guess i'd be ok if i should change to a better GPU, but, is the processor that i have listed is worth it? because actually having a gtx 960 is within my budget limit even without changing my processor. Or should i consider the best of i3?

is core i3 good enough for those games?. Well i guess i'd be ok if i should change to a better GPU, but, is the processor that i have listed is worth it? because actually having a gtx 960 is within my budget limit even without changing my processor. Or should i consider the best of i3?

If you can get a 960 without changing the processor then do it, it won't do much of a difference now but in the far future when you get a better graphic card it should help.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I have the N200, I don't like it that much. You don't have any space behind the motherboard tray what so ever and even though the side panel bulges out, it's still not enough.

If you play games like those, I highly suggest this:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZCzGgs

If you can get a 960 without changing the processor then do it, it won't do much of a difference now but in the far future when you get a better graphic card it should help.

Ohhh... I see, so basically if i stay with i5 it would help me for the future should i upgrade my pc. Thank you for your advice, alright now the decision has been made, gtx 750ti ---> Gtx 960. Once again thank you for your advice

I have the N200, I don't like it that much. You don't have any space behind the motherboard tray what so ever and even though the side panel bulges out, it's still not enough.

If you play games like those, I highly suggest this:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZCzGgs

but...i am planning to build a micro atx pc since im moving out for college, hence it would not be easy for me to carry a mid tower pc to oversea.

Im from Indonesia so i will give you the parts from the store here in Indonesia. If you live in Jakarta nanokomputer.com is a good choice from what i have experienced (i buy my parts from there :D). Here are all the parts!

http://imgur.com/zwHctDI

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

Im from Indonesia so i will give you the parts from the store here in Indonesia. If you live in Jakarta nanokomputer.com is a good choice from what i have experienced (i buy my parts from there :D). Here are all the parts!

ehehhe halo..thank you. Did you noot buy any HDD? you bought SSD instead? Well ok ill try using nanokomputer.com thanks for ya advice!

ehehhe halo..thank you. Did you noot buy any HDD? you bought SSD instead? Well ok ill try using nanokomputer.com thanks for ya advice!

You will run out of storage if you only buy an SSD. If you have some money to spend 128GB SSD is like 750.000Rp

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

You will run out of storage if you only buy an SSD. If you have some money to spend 128GB SSD is like 750.000Rp

Yeah ofc if buy a 128gb ssd then i will run out of storage pretty soon. I was planning to buy a HDD along with the SSD but that would be off budget before knowing theres and SSD that costs IDR 750k for 128gb, what brands that? 

Yeah ofc if buy a 128gb ssd then i will run out of storage pretty soon. I was planning to buy a HDD along with the SSD but that would be off budget before knowing theres and SSD that costs IDR 750k for 128gb, what brands that? 

patriot blaze, http://www.nanokomputer.com/product_info.php?products_id=6986

"THE RED ARMY"

but...i am planning to build a micro atx pc since im moving out for college, hence it would not be easy for me to carry a mid tower pc to oversea.

How about the Thermaltake Core V21? I do not have a link other than in the US, but it is not much more expensive than I think your N200 is and it has a little bit more flexibility in terms of cables and room and such.

How about the Thermaltake Core V21? I do not have a link other than in the US, but it is not much more expensive than I think your N200 is and it has a little bit more flexibility in terms of cables and room and such.

Ohh..this one is also great but i found out that it is more expensive than N200 by about $20 but i will consider the V21 because it is smaller and more spacious. Thanks for the advice!