Best Mini ITX case for my build?

So, I'm looking to build my first PC and I'm pretty damn limited when it comes to space (hence the m-itx footprint). 

I've pretty much locked down all my components except for the case and was wondering if you guys could chip in with any ideas

on what mini ITX case might suit me best. (based on cooling, how easy it is to build in etc...)

Here's my build so far...

Intel i5 4690k

Corsair h55 water cooler

MSI Z97i AC Motherboard

MSI GTX 960 Gaming 4G

EVGA NEX650G PSU

120gb SSD (with plans to add a mechanical hard drive later)

Thanks in advance for any input.

James

I would consider looking at teh 4 options below:

- LIAN LI PC-Q08B 

- Fractal Design Node 304

- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv

- Cooler Master Elite 130 

I'm currently in love with my mitx build in a Phanteks Evolv ITX. It's not the smallest itx case out there, but it supports water cooling, has great air flow and expandability with plenty of room for additional drives. Check my sig for an idea.

Mind if I ask what your budget is? Some cases can get pretty pricey.

bitfenix prodigy is my favorite mini itx case and its a great one

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

I'm currently in love with my mitx build in a Phanteks Evolv ITX. It's not the smallest itx case out there, but it supports water cooling, has great air flow and expandability with plenty of room for additional drives. Check my sig for an idea.

For the case I'm looking at under £80 (around 130usd) however I am flexible on price.

For the case I'm looking at under £80 (around 130usd) however I am flexible on price.

I would personally use the NCase M1. Real stunner of a case, but too bad that its price range is too high ($185) for most people.

Node 203

Node 202

Speaking of which I really hate fractal.  I saw the hardware canuks video on that case ..... annnnnddddddd

Now I simply have to put a ITX skylake system together when they come out.  

Thanks fractal for costing me another 2 grand.  

Neither get the Lian li PC-Q36WX I just built a pic in this case and it was a breeze and it can hold a full Atx psu and graphics card plus tall 140 mm + air coolers and it is all aluminum and all 5 sides come off to make it very easy to build in.

Fractal is coming out a Core 500 mitx Case.  They also have the Node 202.

I'm waiting for the Core 500 myself.  NCIX already has it listed for $74.99 but not in stock yet: http://www.ncix.com/detail/fractal-design-core-500-mitx-1a-110310.htm

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr