Unlocking SSDs

Hey,

A friend of mine bought a ton of Nucs from a business that was moving, only problem is that the SSDs are password locked, is there any way to unlock them so we can clean them and try to resell? (I know doing a fresh install would wipe but neither of us have spare windows keys around and Im not experienced enough to use Linux or recommend it)

[spoiler=Blue^3http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/388528-blue3/ I5 4690k | Asrock Z97 Pro4 mATX | RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Blue Edition and Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Black Edition | GPU: XFX DD R9 390x | PSU: Corsair AX760 | SSD: Samsung 840- 120GB | Hard Drives: 2x1TB WD Blue | Watercooling Kit: XSPC Raystorm 240 

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/product_cd_key_viewer.html

Connect the SSDs to a different PC and boot. Run this tool. Point the tool at the SSD's Windows folder.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

Tons of ways you could do this, you don't really need a Windows CD.

Download Ultimate Boot CD or similar, boot to it, wipe the drives with provided tools.

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications