Should I need more fans on this PC?

I just ordered a new PC which should arrive in the next few days. The only part I am planning to overclock is the GPU. Here are the specs:

Intel Core i5 4460 (tray)

8GB HyperX Fury 1600mhz RAM

MSI H81M-P33

1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue

256GB Crucial MX100 SSD

Zotac GTX 960 4GB

Antec Six Hundred Case

Antec Neo-Eco 450W 80+ Bronze PSU

Zalman CNPS5X CPU Cooler

The case already has one rear mounted 120mm fan and a 200m fan on the top. Should I need more fans in order to keep a safe temperature?

your board is garbage

psu is pretty crap 

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

your board is garbage

psu is pretty crap 

He didn't ask for insults on his planned system, he is wanting to know whether he needs more fans. Sit down boi. Oh and no you don't.

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

your board is garbage

psu is pretty crap 

I needed to skimp out a bit on the board in order to fit in an i5 and GTX 960, but I wouldn't call it garbage. From both user and professional reviews, it's proven itself to be reliable, as well has having enough features for me.

The PSU is more than enough to run an i5 and GTX 960, as both are extremely power efficient. I have encountered people even running a GTX 960 on a 450W PSU.

He didn't ask for insults on his planned system, he is wanting to know whether he needs more fans. Sit down boi. Oh and no you don't.

doesn't mean we shouldn't advise him on the parts aswell

Nah, even if you OC the 960 to the max it wont make anything toasty. Same goes for the CPU. You just need to have one intake and one exhaust- you'll be safe.

Thanks for the tip!

your board is garbage

psu is pretty crap 

Those boards are fine for locked i5s

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I needed to skimp out a bit on the board in order to fit in an i5 and GTX 960, but I wouldn't call it garbage. From both user and professional reviews, it's proven itself to be reliable, as well has having enough features for me.

The PSU is more than enough to run an i5 and GTX 960, as both are extremely power efficient. I have encountered people even running a GTX 960 on a 450W PSU.

h81 boards are built very cheaply..and often have weird problems and issues and often die prematurely

if you needed to save some...should have went with a B85 board

they are more made for office pc's and are built pretty well for the prices

wattage isn't the only thing you look at when buying a psu

build quality and component quality is a MAJOR thing in psu's

your board is garbage

psu is pretty crap 

Ahem...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

h81 boards are built very cheaply..and often have weird problems and issues and often die prematurely

if you needed to save some...should have went with a B85 board

they are more made for office pc's and are built pretty well for the prices

wattage isn't the only thing you look at when buying a psu

build quality and component quality is a MAJOR thing in psu's

I am purchasing from a professional builder, and the computer comes with warranty. The parts you specified have a 3 year warranty in the case something happens.

As for the power supply, you're the first and only person telling me that it has quality issues. Everywhere I look on the web both this PSU and Antec others are receiving praise.

As for the motherboard, if it dies prematurely and the warranty doesn't cover anything, it shouldn't be too much of a problem... I currently don't have enough money to buy a B85 or H97 motherboard, but in a few months I should. 

Also, I cannot delay the purchase in order to fit in a better motherboard. My current PC (a 4 year old laptop) is close to death and I need something else now.

just double checked

the neo actually the good one

antec uses delta to tho and a few other oems...which aren't nearly as good