what thermal paste for q9550

Hi.

I'm getting a q9550 tommorow and was wandering what thermal paste is the best and cheapest. These are the ones i can choose from:http://nl.hardware.info/productgroep/50/koelpasta/producten#filter:q1Yqzi8qUbJSKsgvKM1JLMosqVTSUcpILM4AihUaRhZ6-xb4huSEV4ZmeZf75iQWOgU6AhUUFGUmpwJVGFgZK9UCAA

And do you guys have a clear guide on how to apply thermal paste?

Thanks!

this is a pretty in-depth guide to the different methods.

the method generally doesnt matter, pick the one you believe will be the easiest to apply the right amount.

i personally tried the pea method first, but didnt apply enough (i think) and after redoing my paste with the X method, my cpu now runs about 10°c cooler than with the pea method.

this is a pretty in-depth guide to the different methods.

the method generally doesnt matter, pick the one you believe will be the easiest to apply the right amount.

i personally tried the pea method first, but didnt apply enough (i think) and after redoing my paste with the X method, my cpu now runs about 10°c cooler than with the pea method.

I'm getting this: http://www.computerwinkelspijkenisse.nl/Webwinkel-Product-92990357/Cooler-Master-RG-ICE1-TG15-R1-IC-Essential-E1-Koelpasta-[1g-Grey].html

This will work fine right?

i'm gonna quote the store where i got my paste: "the difference between the best good thermal paste and the worst good thermal paste is two degrees"

in other words, it really doesnt matter.

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile