What of these routers is the best?

SinghKing-XIII

I work at retailer, and with that I get the perk of getting one of these open box routers at about 50% the price. So I need help from you guys. What of these routers is the best?  

Thanks in advance!

Id go ASUS

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

I'd go with an Asus 66/68u as it's (for the most part) just as good but much cheaper. Otherwise, Ac87 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I'd go with an Asus 66/68u as it's (for the most part) just as good but much cheaper. Otherwise, Ac87 

It's better than the D-Link tri-band?

It's better than the D-Link tri-band?

I've had nothing but issues with D-Link routers, and I'm currently using the AC66u (about to replace it wit the 68u since I was able to get the 68u for the same price and return the 66u) and it manages to cover my entire house/property -- which I've yet to be able to accomplish with any single router. I also happen to really like the Asus GUI, and it's pretty easy to set up/manage and it includes everything I would need/want (VPN/DDNS/multiple guest networks). My only complaint is that Asus support is beyond useless. 

The real advantage to Tri-band routers is being able to spread the load across a second 5ghz band -- which really shouldn't be necessary unless you have dozens of 5ghz devices. Sure you could setup one of the 5ghz to be N and one to be AC, but the speed difference for N on 2.4ghz vs. 5ghz shouldn't matter too much. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.