Looking for some cheap over ear headphones

Senzelian

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some open back over ear headphones in the 50-70€ price range.

Would be nice if they also look as good as possible.

Thanks!

Not worried about audio reproduction quality? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I own this - Philips SHM1900 Wired Headset

Pros:

- comfortable

- cheap

- covers full ear

Cons:

- none (at least for me)

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)

Not worried about audio reproduction quality?

Of course I want the best quality possible.

I own this - Philips SHM1900 Wired Headset

Pros:

- comfortable

- cheap

- covers full ear

Cons:

- none (at least for me)

Why on earth would you recommend these? The only criteria that you have matched here are the fact that they are over ear. Are they open back? No. Are they headphones? No, they are a headset. Do they cost between 50 and 70 euros? Not even close. I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that you have very limited experience with audio products... *sigh* 

@OP, Sennheiser HD518 should fit right in there (not entirely sure about the conversion rates, but it should come in under your max budget). They sound great for what they are, apparently they sound very, very similar to the more expensive 558 and 598. IMO, they look pretty good, and Sennheiser headphones tend to look better in person than they do in pictures. 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

@OP, Sennheiser HD518 should fit right in there (not entirely sure about the conversion rates, but it should come in under your max budget). They sound great for what they are, apparently they sound very, very similar to the more expensive 558 and 598. IMO, they look pretty good, and Sennheiser headphones tend to look better in person than they do in pictures.

These are definitly worth considering. But they look a bit clunky.

These are definitly worth considering. But they look a bit clunky.

I mean, the whole point of open back headphones is that they are entirely for home use. As such, the size, and clunkyness of them really doesn't matter too much. On that note, are you looking for something more along the lines of a Sennheiser Momentum? They certainly aren't clunky, but you won't really find any headphones that are open back, and slick like that.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I mean, the whole point of open back headphones is that they are entirely for home use. As such, the size, and clunkyness of them really doesn't matter too much. On that note, are you looking for something more along the lines of a Sennheiser Momentum? They certainly aren't clunky, but you won't really find any headphones that are open back, and slick like that.

Edit:\ And this is what we call a failure to click on the edit button. LOL!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

Hm, okay thats true. Then I probably should look into some on ears. They are actually for a friend of mine. He wants open back headphones for his iPhone for music. But he wants to get some decent ones. Currently he only uses cheap Sony headphones.

Hyperx cloud ?

If you can find them for 70

Otherwise , without mic ,look at sennheiser

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why on earth would you recommend these? The only criteria that you have matched here are the fact that they are over ear. Are they open back? No. Are they headphones? No, they are a headset. Do they cost between 50 and 70 euros? Not even close. I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that you have very limited experience with audio products... *sigh* 

calm down bro, my bad, oversaw the open back thing

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)