Could I have colon cancer?

I know it isn't exactly the place to ask, I am going to a doctor tomorrow (night now, but the emergency post wouldn't take me in)

I am 21 years old and male.

For the last week I am having frequent bowel movements, however these are not 'normal' for me, that isn't my normal rate of bowel moving, I am going 1 to 2 times per day, which doesn't compute.

Also a lot of times it is in liquid form. Lately I have been taking more naps.

Anyway, all these things wouldn't worry me so much if I just hadn't noticed a lot  of black, tarry stool in my last movement..... that really scared the shit out of me. I inspected it with toilet paper and it was really sticky, it was normal colour with black (oily?) streaks all under it etc. 

Otherwise I have no other symptoms like fever, or vomiting or anything.

What do you think? I am just worrying myself sick now looking up symptoms over and over and over, but I can't pinpoint it.  You can tell me not to worry but ..... doesn't really help.  :unsure: I have not eaten any foods or taken any supplements that could cause the black stool.

Edit: If you looked at my profile and status update: Yes, I have had more health complaints recently, just being careful.

Just stay calm and don't worry too much, the doctors will (hopefully) find out what's wrong with you.

For now I'd say just be sure to drink plenty of water and do other healthy stuffs.

Hope you don't have cancer :/

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Go to a doctor if you think something is wrong with you... this is a tech forum. Maybe if you were a cyborg you could get some answers here :D

No offense.

Go to a doctor if you think something is wrong with you... this is a tech forum. Maybe if you were a cyborg you could get some answers here :D

No offense.

Yeah, I said I will in the first 2 sentences. But that is tomorrow, it is night now.

I know it isn't exactly the place to ask, I am going to a doctor tomorrow (night now, but the emergency post wouldn't take me in)

For the last week I am having frequent bowel movements, however these are not 'normal' for me, that isn't my normal rate of bowel moving, I am going 1 to 2 times per day, which doesn't compute.

Anyway, all these things wouldn't worry me so much if I just hadn't noticed a lot  of black, tarry stool in my last movement..... that really scared the shit out of me. I inspected it with toilet paper and it was really sticky, it was normal colour with black (oily?) streaks all under it etc. 

What do you think? I am just worrying myself sick now looking up symptoms over and over and over, but I can't pinpoint it.  You can tell me not to worry but ..... doesn't really help.  :unsure: I have not eaten any foods or taken any supplements that could cause the black stool.

Flush your system with lots of water. I wouldn't take laxatives if you thought your colon was having problems.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

There's a bunch of things this could be, no need to panic and make the leap to colon cancer. Get it checked out, and try not to worry in the mean time.

Flush your system with lots of water. I wouldn't take laxatives if you thought your colon was having problems.

No, I don't take laxatives anyway.

Are you in pain at all when you go number #2? I had the same issue when I was 21 and I got a colonoscopy. I turned out to be ok but I was in pain for a year or so. Best of luck.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

you are over reacting, black shit = blood ,which might be caused by your nose bleeding or after a dentist appointment or worst case scenario internal bleeding so cancer wont be the first option also my dad is a gastroenterologist and he also says you are overreacting.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Are you in pain at all when you go number #2? I had the same issue when I was 21 and I got a colonoscopy. I turned out to be ok but I was in pain for a year or so. Best of luck.

Well normally not, but just now when I had it....yes, it almost wouldn't go, it would be me my bowels vs something not allowing it go. My bowels going: gtfo of here and still something obstructing it, but eventually it came out.

Thing is, if it was a hemorrhoid the blood would be bright red or red. Not mixed in long ago from the upper tract and then become black.

you are over reacting, black shit = blood ,which might be caused by your nose bleeding or after a dentist appointment or worst case scenario internal bleeding so cancer wont be the first option also my dad is a gastroenterologist and he also says you are overreacting.

Alright, but I never had a nosebleed in my life(ever, from anything). Nor did I have a dentist appointment in the last 3 months.

Kind of weird that you'd post it here, but I'd say just stay calm, try not to think of it too much, and the doctor will take of it.

Alright, but I never had a nosebleed in my life. Nor did I have a dentist appointment in the last 3 months.

you are overreacting go out smoke some weed and sleep srsly.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

you are overreacting go out smoke some weed and sleep srsly.

I don't smoke weed.... but how do you know I am overreacting, I mean, your dad being one to know, what else could it be? I have not taken any supplements or foods that may cause it. So that's out...

Come on man, give the guy a break.

Ok he doesn't have cancer he just drank too much Pepto Bismol

You shouldn't be panicking, but seeing a doctor isn't a bad idea. If it actually is something bad then you'd regret not doing it earlier, it's you shitter after all.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Come on man, give the guy a break.

Well I am not that easy to convince.... I know it could be something else. But the black, sticky, tarry, stool makes it that much more serious.

I think you are having a MAJOR overreaction. I've had a stomach virus that caused all of what you describe. Going to the WC often with a more "fluent" stool causes you to dehydrate faster, combine that with the hot weather and not feeling well and you feel tired out. Don't worry that much about it. Visit the doctor tomorrow as you planed and let us know how it goes. Keep calm mate, don't jump to such conclusions. :)

Lol, I suppose that's better.

Nope, like I said, didn't have any foods or things that could cause it. :P

Well I am not that easy to convince.... I know it could be something else. But the black, sticky, tarry, stool makes it that much more serious.

Maybe you just ate something and have a stomach virus or something. Like we said, just let the doctor handle it and don't let it stress you out. The worst you can do in this situation is panic.

Edit: Oh, you didn't eat anything funny. Well, Idk.

I don't smoke weed.... but how do you know I am overreacting, I mean, your dad being one to know, what else could it be? I have not taken any supplements or foods that may cause it. So that's out...

if you are fine (which i think you are) stress causes diseases or makes it even worse so smoke that ganja (i smoke it too and i am facing jail time by smoking it) or calm down

Well normally not, but just now when I had it....yes, it almost wouldn't go, it would be me my bowels vs something not allowing it go. My bowels going: gtfo of here and still something obstructing it, but eventually it came out.

Thing is, if it was a hemorrhoid the blood would be bright red or red. Not mixed in long ago from the upper tract and then become black.

Mine turned out to be hemorrhoids. Let us know.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.