Upgrade to Blackwidow Chroma from Steelseries Apex?

N64CUBE

I currently have the steelseries apex, I love the look, I love the feel. However, would it be worth it to upgrade to the Razer Blackwidow Chroma, because it is a mechanical, and it will work with the deathadder chroma in razer synapse?

inb4 "Stay away from Razer"

Mechanical Keyboard is still one of those things where you care then you care you don't whatever. If you are okay with the look or feel why not stick with your current board, or at least try the ones you mentioned first and then decide. It's still a big investment afterall

inb4 "Stay away from Razer"

Mechanical Keyboard is still one of those things where you care then you care you don't whatever. If you are okay with the look or feel why not stick with your current board, or at least try the ones you mentioned first and then decide. It's still a big investment afterall

True, I think you are right. I'll stick with my Apex for now.

If you are evry upgrading I HIGHLY recommend the Corsair K70 RGB, its cheaper than the blackwidow chroma and it is amazing. It feels a lot better than the Blackwidow (I've tried both of them) and I'm with the popular belief that cherry mx switches are better than the razer Kaihl switches.