Video card ram frequency

Shananagnzz

So I built a new rig a few months ago and I let my buddy have my old rig well this past weekend he spilled coffee on it I said it shouldn't be in there he said he was trying to make it go faster he thought the caffeine could help I called him an idiot so any way

He called me in a panic saying help me help me it won't work I went over to take a look at it and said yep everything's probably fried so I took it home took everything apart cleaned it all fairly well and to my amazement plug it in and everything worked

Well sort of all worked everything works great except one of the video cards 660ti is having a video RAM issues I plugged it in and tried to fire up the heaven benchmark and one card is running at 300 sum megahertz and the other just over 3k is there any way to fix /save it or is it a wall hanger now ??

Man and I thought me and my friends were idiots...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

he said he was trying to make it go faster he thought the caffeine could help I called him an idiot so any way

wtf lol. and i think its done 4 lyf.

warm milk with honey for the 3k one and a hot coffee with milk for the 300mhz one

wow... pretty empty here...

ya he is not very smart but I was surprised it even started it ran the benchmark for a while I'll be at at like 3frames so I think its just the RAM but if anybody can think of anything that may help please let me know

How exactly did you cleaned the videocard?

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Silly I use the washer in the dryer it was really dirty so I had to use the heavy load setting

No I used Paint brush rubbing alcohol and some paper towels and a very delicate hand

Silly I use the washer in the dryer it was really dirty so I had to use the heavy load setting

No I used Paint brush rubbing alcohol and some paper towels and a very delicate hand

If the coffee had sugar you should use water to get rid of it first and then alcohol.

And remember to quote people if you want them to know you replied to them  :) .

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.