i5 4690k vs i5 4460

Go to solution Solved by LegacyStijncat,

What CPU win????????

4690K, but only pick it if you are going to overclock. If not, the 4460 will do just fine.

I don`t decide CPU for my new PC, what CPU is the best :i5 4690k or i5 4460??? (futureprof!!!!)

I want my choise to be the best.....for futureprof, I change GPU 2 in 2 years, gtx960, gtx 970....

I don`t know  many things whit OC, help me in the future for gaming?  I do not change CPU  3-4-5 years.

What mobo need for i5 4690k?

I need help :D

I don`t decide CPU for my new PC, what CPU is the best :i5 4690k or i5 4460??? (futureprof!!!!)

I want my choise to be the best.....for futureprof, I change GPU 2 in 2 years, gtx960, gtx 970....

I don`t know  many things whit OC, help me in the future for gaming?  I do not change CPU  3-4-5 years.

i would say if you can afford it get 4690k if ocing

and 4690 if not

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

My setup it`s old, now I want a new setup, 800-900$

But OC it`s progress?

The i5 4460 can handle both the 970 and 960, and even some future cards.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I understand if you can't talk English, but please respect us a bit. Good spaces are the least you can do :P.

i5 4690K, definitely. Overclocking can help if you it's original GHz is below the game's requirements.

For the motherboard, anything with LGA socket 1150 will do. Z97 if you want to overclock and other fancy stuff, H97 if you want Z97 without overclocking, still fancy stuff, B## for no fancy features or overclocking.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

My setup it`s old, now I want a new setup, 800-900$

Umm...

I recommend making a separate topic for that?

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

No such thing as future proof.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

for gaming honestly the 4460 is enough.  The gain you get from OC will not change your daily usage performance much at all.

better to save the money on other things instead

Umm...

I recommend making a separate topic for that?

No spearate topic..

I understand if you can't talk English, but please respect us a bit. Good spaces are the least you can do :P.

i5 4690K, definitely. Overclocking can help if you it's original GHz is below the game's requirements.

For the motherboard, anything with LGA socket 1150 will do. Z97 if you want to overclock and other fancy stuff, H97 if you want Z97 without overclocking, still fancy stuff, B## for no fancy features or overclocking.

I am not English :D 

So , what CPU choise? I am confused :))))

So , what CPU choise? I am confused :))))

Again, mention us if you want a reply...

And, you didn't clarify. What resolution and settings are you going to play at?

Basic guide to CPU's!

Again, mention us if you want a reply...

And, you didn't clarify. What resolution and settings are you going to play at?

1980x1080, high, ultra settings

What CPU win????????

4690K, but only pick it if you are going to overclock. If not, the 4460 will do just fine.

Basic guide to CPU's!

@FlorinBRLD, I see you liked my post (thanks for that) but you didn't mark any answer as solved yet. If it is solved, please mark the correct answer as it!

Basic guide to CPU's!