Best Gaming Headset?

I may be looking to upgrade my headset at some point in the near future and I was just wondering what the best gaming headset on the market is right now, regardless of price.

I would prefer a headset that has a easy store system for the mic, but I am not biased to that. I am also not biased towards wired or wireless, either one will work for me as long as it is extremely clear.

Thanks for all the help!  :D

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

HyperX Cloud II or ATH-AG1

Edited by Guest

Hyper X Cloud (2).

And that was it!

ALSO: #NEVERBUYRAZER. AS SOON AS ANYONE RECOMMENDS RAZER KICK THEIR **** IN.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Hyper X Cloud (2).

And that was it!

ALSO: #NEVERBUYRAZER. AS SOON AS ANYONE RECOMMENDS RAZER KICK THEIR **** IN.

lol IK... I am using the Razer Tiamat's right now but I have a friend who might buy them off of me because they don't know any better  :D

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

lol IK... I am using the Razer Tiamat's right now but I have a friend who might buy them off of me because they don't know any better  :D

Poor guy... :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

The 20€ Sennheisser headsets sound just like the 200€ Sennheisser ones. That is the best you can get for the money. They might not look good and they are not very comfortable but they rek a Cloud II ten times in a row hands down.

Other than that get a G4ME One or Zero from Sennheisser. Their microphones are outstanding and their sound is damn good.

The 20€ Sennheisser headsets sound just like the 200€ Sennheisser ones. That is the best you can get for the money. They might not look good and they are not very comfortable but they rek a Cloud II ten times in a row hands down.

Other than that get a G4ME One or Zero from Sennheisser. Their microphones are outstanding and their sound is damn good.

Massdrop has a deal on those Sennheisers right now actually.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/sennheiser-g4me-zero-gaming-headset

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick