What is your favorite computer maker

Guest Johnny5g

Thanks for answering

I'm assuming you're an Apple fan?

yep. how about you?

screw the general opinion, but i do go for apple

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I like apples old stuff, hence my shrine

DSCF5284.jpg

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

me.

same ^^ although my uncle is up there as well.

I am currently completely uninterested in apple's offerings, and I have no reason to buy a prebuilt windows pc. Although for laptops I'd go for either Asus or Lenovo.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I like apples old stuff, hence my shrine

DSCF5284.jpg

holy crap! I am an apple collectitor too.

HP/Compaq are kind of the same thing.

i know.

I build my own pcs.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Well if we're talking laptops then Asus or Acer for me, just because of the way some of their models look. Reliability wise they have all failed on me or someone I know in the past anyway so meh  :unsure:

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

I sure do love my iPhone, but I do prefer PC's way more than Macs.

cool!

I build my own pcs.

me too.

i know.

Perhaps just an option for HP/Compaq then rather than 1 for each, Dell and Alienware can stay separate though as there's a clear distinction between the products under each name.

Perhaps just an option for HP/Compaq then rather than 1 for each, Dell and Alienware can stay separate though as there's a clear distinction between the products under each name.

thank you for the recommendation.

holy crap! I am an apple collectitor too.

Yeah i also have a powerbook g3 that i just sold, i got it fro free, sold it for 50$.

And im typing on a 19994 Apple adjustable keyboard, that id dieing. many letters/numbers dont work now/repeat.

SO im afraid i will have to retire my apple adjustable keyboard and mod a Apple M0110 to be usb.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

What did I miss?

Yeah i also have a powerbook g3 that i just sold, i got it fro free, sold it for 50$.

And im typing on a 19994 Apple adjustable keyboard, that id dieing. many letters/numbers dont work now/repeat.

SO im afraid i will have to retire my apple adjustable keyboard and mod a Apple M0110 to be usb.

wow! If you want to sell something can you please tell me? I will most likely buy it.

I plan and assemble my PC on my own. I repair and upgrade on my own. All OEM manufacturers will rip you off.

cool.

I've also always wanted to build a Hackintosh, but never got the time to do so. I'll do it one day though!

me too.

Where's Lenovo?

too late now I guess. Maybe next time.

OSX is superior on notebooks while Windows is better on desktops, just to get that out of the way.

I couldn't really call a specific PC manufacuterer, since I don't own a prebuilt desktop, but I own a Macbook and I like it, so I guess I'm gonna go with Apple?

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

You should also add Lenovo to the list.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

If you don't mind me asking, is that a broken motherboard on your wall?

It is a wii motherboard painted with spraypaint, and a eMac motherboard. On my other wall i have a powerbook g3 motherrboard.

wow! If you want to sell something can you please tell me? I will most likely buy it.

Keeping everything now, trying to complete my g4 colection.

I have imac g4, powermac g4 cube, emac (g4 time period)

just missing a powermac g4, im trying to aquire that on craigslist.

And all the g4 laptops.