Does the G1 Gaming R9 390 have an RGB LED?

REX.exe

SO with the release of the G1 Gaming GTX 980Ti we have seen the cooler now has an ALMOST RGB LED Windforce logo in the front. With the old cards only having blue. This helps a lot of people fit this card in with there builds.

Now that the new AMD 300 series is out Gigabyte has started making G1 Gaming models of their cards. Even though the cards only have a 2 fan design instead of the 3 fans we are used to the G1 Gaming 390/390X also has an LED on the front,

So will the LED on there be customizable like the 980TI?

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

From what I can dig up looks like it's not "RGB" like the 980Ti's

"Rawr XD"

Bump

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

No it does not, same for the 980ti model, seven different colors only

No it does not, same for the 980ti model, seven different colors only

So it only has blue?

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

It doesn't have it at all apparently

? It has to. It's the G1 Gaming for christs sake. The cooler (not on) has the logo on the side. I would be surprised if it didn't light up.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

? It has to. It's the G1 Gaming for christs sake. The cooler (not on) has the logo on the side. I would be surprised if it didn't light up.

but it's a new design and unlike the others doesn't even have 3 fans, which does not necessarily means it's worse, since 2 larger fans should be quieter, then 3 smaller ones.

but it's a new design and unlike the others doesn't even have 3 fans, which does not necessarily means it's worse, since 2 larger fans should be quieter, then 3 smaller ones.

We're talking about the LED here. No need to spit out random facts we already know.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

We're talking about the LED here. No need to spit out random facts we already know.

If I'm not wrong, I think its blue....

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case