couple of questions on the ASUS Hero Motherboard?

so i was thinking of getting this Asus hero motherboard cause its from Asus and looks badass haha

but i wanna know couple of things like why do people not recommend the i7-5820k or i7-5930x or i7-5960x with the hero motherboard? most people recommend the i7-4790k with that motherboard

and can it do a 3-way or a 4-way? or is it only 2 SLI?

Because it uses LGA1150. The 5820K, 5930K, and 5960X are Haswell-E and thus utilize the 2011-v3 socket. That motherboard can only do two way SLI due to the number of PCIe lanes on current Haswell CPUs which is 16 PCIe 3.0 lanes.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

That's because the 5920K, 5930K and 5960X are LGA2011-3 socket CPUs.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

x99 mobos go as high as the best current X processor.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. If Intel releases a new architecture for the Enthusiast platform, they'll likely release a new chipset to go along with it.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

And the current best chipset is not in x99 mobos ?

Yes - I believe I misunderstood your post.