Hello

yito132

Hello, im using my old m5300 case with a 960 and the fans of the 960 are facing the case wall so its not getting any air so guys i have a new case with 2 fans inside the case while the m5300 has 1 case inside, im wondering if my motherboard supports 3 fans because for the m5300 i only need 2 which is supported but i cant find any connection for 3 fans anyone  can help?

Hello!

What's your budget for this case and what's your location? Also are there any other things you particularly want from the case? Ignorus pleasimus!

Sig under construction.

use a 4-pin Molex Fan and find one with a resistor (adjustable)

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Your PSU should have the connection option too.  Or, buy an adapter for that.

Im using a 750 w corsair psu and how will it connect to my psu? do i need to buy sometehing to connect it to the psu?

Im using a 750 w corsair psu and how will it connect to my psu? do i need to buy sometehing to connect it to the psu?

You should be able to find a way to plug one of the 4-pin molex connectors into a fan.

This!

Molex_male_connector.jpg

Sig under construction.

No sorry i dont have those for my fans

You should be able to find a way to plug one of the 4-pin molex connectors into a fan.

This!

Molex_male_connector.jpg

Um i dont have that connection for my fan...

Yes i have those 3 pin connects really small and are shaped like a square 

those 3 pin connects are coming from the fans that i need to connect to the motherboard

So, the pins are on the fan cable?  If so you'd need a female adapter to connect to a molex on the PSU.  See if the PSU has any female 3 pin adapters for you to plug the fan into.  If not and there is no place on the mobo either then you need a molex to female pin adapter.  The board only gives them power, but the PSU can do it to if it has the right hook up.  If it doesn't then you can get an adapter.  The only point is power.  So, it doesn't matter which the fan connects to...the mobo or the psu...it just needs a source of poI

i have this kind of connection coming out from the fan 187685158_f43767f2-5335-443e-9413-fa1ae0

yes it has 3 holes just like on the picture

Lil blury, but does the white part/the part that goes onto the mobo or psu have 3 holes on the tip?  If so that's female not male/pins.  The metal on top/not the tip would be a conductor in that case.

But my psu doesnt look like it has a connection for this cable

https://www.netonnet.se/art/komponenter/installationmoddning/installationsmaterial/deltaco-ssi-36-y-kabel3-pins/118562.9344/ is this the one 

Then you need to buy a 4-pin molex to a 3-pin fan connector.  http://www.amazon.com/HDE%C2%AE-4-Pin-Molex-3-Pin-Cable/dp/B0081K3ZS0  This connects to your PSU, and the 3 pins go into the fan's female part.  So, the molex part connects to the PSU while the 3 pin connects to the case fan's cable.

No, but that could work.

Well the one that i linked has a 4 pin connector but my psu only has 6 pin connections and 8 so will it still work? btw Valdyrgramr i dont have those connections that could connect to my psu

OOOOOOOOOOOH so i should put the 3 pin thingy into one of the cables on the right on that link u linked to me

Read what I added about the one you asked about from your link.

Read what I added about the one you asked about from your link.

But where should i connect the big 4 pin thingy to the left?

The 4 pin goes into the 4 hole white plastic thing on your PSU they might be black though instead of white on the PSU.

The 4 pin goes into the 4 hole white plastic thing on your PSU they might be black though instead of white on the PSU.

OH NICE! thanks man u helped me alot im going to drop a like