will I see fps difference I need help

I got the gtx 970 recently and I need a new cpu its the amd fx 4300 its pretty much worse then the i3 I get about 40 fps in watch dogs and online altis life arma 3 I get about 20 in cities. I was wondering If I got a new motherboard with the i5 4690k how much fps difference would I see. Also I get very bad frames in dayz like 20 in cities and I am kinda dissapointed I really want to know if getting a new cpu will help my frames alot also what cpu would you guys recommend, and what frame differences would I see.

So with a 970, upgrading from 4300 to a 4690k.

Yea you will feel that! A lot! I won't be suprised if your fps doubles.

Cities skylines for example should be 60fps when you start, 30fps when you have a decent city

And if it goes under 30fps.

Well then you must have a HUGE city and probably won't be suprised if it starts to suffer.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

You will see a huge fps difference in all of the games you mentioned...especially arma 3.

yeah you will see a improvement but not so much in arma based games that includes dayz if you are lucky 5fps extra due to it being sure unoptimized but yes you will see a big difference in other games

Double the fps in Arma 3 atleast since its single threaded game.

Intel is far more superior (Sorry AMD) but it is, you put in the extra money, you get the extra FPS. you should see a FPS double, a little more then 110% increase in FPS, I (owned) Arma 3 and it ran amazingly with my 4790k, Also please get a Z97, Even if its MATX, its worth the extra money, even if you want to overclock