WYR Day 101

Tocsin_786

^^ 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Sad-forever-alone-face-only-l.png

fuck

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Gimme the love man! :D

At least i got some :3

Gettin' laid woo! xD Better once than never.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

The key is "live a happy life alone". I don't need to fall in 'love' with someone to be happy. There are other types of love out there, just because I'm not romantic with those people doesn't mean I don't love them.

Also, it doesn't mean 'no sex' versus 'sex for 15 years then no more'. It means love (I assume romantic love due to the way the question is worded). A very different thing.

Honestly, if I was in love with someone for 15 good years and they died, it would probably kill me.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

I'm more lenient on the second one but up until recently I was on the fast track to the first.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build