ok i need some help plz

tommy3010

Since purchasing my second x box one ,ive upgraded my internet so i have static ip addresses for them. the nat type says its open, then when the x boxes are restarted it says strict again ! they are both wired. i have spoken to xbox and bt over and over and they cant see why. i have today been advised by xbox that i need a gaming router, as it will be better configured for my usage needs. can anyone advise if they are worth the money, and if they could solve my problems.

Getting a decent router is a good investment, There are lots of benefits of having one

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Getting a decent router is a good investment, There are lots of benefits of having one

see he said that i would need a gaming router as i have two x ones is that true 

Quote people so they see your replies and follow your own topic.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

see he said that i would need a gaming router as i have two x ones is that true he said this is a good one 

http://www.amazon.co...nighthawk r800

see he said that i would need a gaming router as i have two x ones is that true he said this is a good one 

http://www.amazon.co...nighthawk r800

That router looks fine

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

That router looks fine

see at the mo i have a bt home hub 5 is this better then that

You probably need to enable UPnP on your router.

--Neil Hanlon

Operations Engineer

You probably need to enable UPnP on your router.

it says its on