Life time sex offender list for 19 yr old who had sex with girl who said she was 17 but was 14

skylane

Zeus: Dual Xeon E5-2695v3 | 128GB DDR4 ECC | Asus Z10PE-D16 WS | 2-way SLI EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 | Corsair AX1200i | Fractal Design Define XL R2 | Das KB & Razor Chroma mouse

Yoda: HP DL380p Gen8 | Dual Xeon E5-2697v2 | 256GB DDR3 ECC | Dual Nvidia Tesla K40c | Dual 1200w PSU | 3X 146GB 15K SAS 2.5" HDD | CentOS 7 | Headless

If you can't tell a 14 from 17 year old by her physical appearance and way she behaves then you deserve it frankly. I don't believe he didn't have any doubt.

If she was actually 17 then it'd be harsh, particularly as 18 is a stupid age for legal consent in the first place.

What the hell am I reading? That kid looks like a scumbag. Also, who believes this type of shit? Because 17 and 14 year old girls look the same -_-

To be hones I think the girl should be arrested instead because she was the one who lied to him about it...

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Some people in my school could probably pass as 18 year olds so saying that he would be able to tell the difference is not true

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

haha i love how they only show a picture of the guy. now we dont even know if she really looks like shes 17 or 14. This is why i dont read the news, its full of political bullshit

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

I agree with Tacitus.

The physical and mental difference of a fourteen year old to an seven/eighteen year old is too stark to be "unsure of the gap in age". Very few fourteen year old girls are mature and physically beyond that of commonplace, too. He had his doubts, he just didn't care. He deserves it.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If you can't tell a 14 from 17 year old by her physical appearance and way she behaves then you deserve it frankly. I don't believe he didn't have any doubt.

If she was actually 17 then it'd be harsh, particularly as 18 is a stupid age for legal consent in the first place.

i know 15 year olds that could easily pass off as 18

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

People grow up at different rates.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The age of consent in Michigan is 16 apparently.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I don't think a lot of guys realize that there are a lot of girls that are 14/15 that can easily look 2 or 3 years older. If I showed a picture of any girl would you be able to guess her age? I would bet not. No way. 

Zeus: Dual Xeon E5-2695v3 | 128GB DDR4 ECC | Asus Z10PE-D16 WS | 2-way SLI EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 | Corsair AX1200i | Fractal Design Define XL R2 | Das KB & Razor Chroma mouse

Yoda: HP DL380p Gen8 | Dual Xeon E5-2697v2 | 256GB DDR3 ECC | Dual Nvidia Tesla K40c | Dual 1200w PSU | 3X 146GB 15K SAS 2.5" HDD | CentOS 7 | Headless

She lied, he gets jail time.

10/10

Did you even read the article?

Age of consent is 16

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I agree with Tacitus.

The physical and mental difference of a fourteen year old to an seven/eighteen year old is too stark to be "unsure of the gap in age". Very few fourteen year old girls are mature and physically beyond that of commonplace, too. He had his doubts, he just didn't care. He deserves it.

No, just no.

A lot of girls look 18/17 while 14.

I have witnessed this many times myself. You can't make a blanket statement saying 'he just didn't care', that's not how this works.

I don't think a lot of guys realize that there are a lot of girls that are 14/15 that can easily look 2 or 3 years older. If I showed a picture of any girl would you be able to guess her age? I would bet not. No way. 

This is true, but I have only met a few girls who could pass at first glance for being older than they actually are, but the common fourteen year old girl does not look beyond her years. He shouldn't have been so ready to have sex with her. He dug his own grave thinking with what is in his pants rather than what is rattling around in his head...there are consequences to your actions in this world, even when you aren't thinking like an adult or at all.

Too bad the girl isn't facing any consequences for her actions. If this dude seriously believed she was the older than she was, she just screwed his life up so hard. -_-

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If you can't tell a 14 from 17 year old by her physical appearance and way she behaves then you deserve it frankly.

I don't believe that anyone has spend a single day in a major city these days would agree with this statement...

Some mothers force it on their children and some girls just want to be like their mothers. And as soon as they start dressing like their mothers and start putting on make up there's literally no way of telling.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

If you can't tell a 14 from 17 year old by her physical appearance and way she behaves then you deserve it frankly.

You've obviously not seen many girls then...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

No, just no.

A lot of girls look 18/17 while 14.

I have witnessed this many times myself. You can't make a blanket statement saying 'he just didn't care', that's not how this works.

I am well aware of fourteen year old girls looking older than they are and they exist in the plentiful. The typical fourteen year old teenage does not look older than she is though, as was my statement. At least not where I live. They mostly look like twelve year olds with a horrible makeup job and in near stripper clothes.

I meant he didn't care enough to make sure she was what she was saying she was, which is obviously accurate, especially when the difference meant a life long label that would forever screw up his life. He should have been thinking, and he wasn't.

Yeah good idea to get into bed with someone while you aren't even sure how old she is °_°

I'm wondering if they even met each others parents before it happend... probably not...

It might be just me but there happen some things before you jump into bed with someone, especially at that age. Turns out i was wrong.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I am well aware of fourteen year old girls looking older than they are and they exist in the plentiful. The typical fourteen year old teenage does not look older than she is though, as was my statement.

I meant he didn't care enough to make sure she was what she was saying she was, which is obviously accurate, especially when the difference meant a life long label that would forever screw up his life. He should have been thinking, and he wasn't.

Not many horny teenagers do, he wasn't thinking that the girl would actually be a liar. You just don't expect that.

You've obviously not seen many girls then...

Im in HS and most girls that r 14/15 looks like they r 17-18 easily, most dress like sluts in grade 9 so this girl should be getting the punishment not the guy.

Not many horny teenagers do, he wasn't thinking that the girl would actually be a liar. You just don't expect that.

If he was thinking, he would have at least expected the possibility, especially when he was going to have sex with a girl who "just fit the bill for legal" and he just met on the internet—where anyone can lie. But he wasn't thinking. He has blame on him...it is just the girl gets away with it from the system/punishment.

edit

And during this age, where kids are having sex as young as ten or trying to act older than they are, it is certainly something any smart person would expect.

If he was thinking, he would have at least expected the possibility, especially when he was going to have sex with a girl who "just fit the bill for legal" and he just met on the internet—where anyone can lie. But he wasn't thinking. He has blame on him...it is just the girl gets away with it from the system/punishment.

Yes, the girl should take most of the blame imo