Who owns LoTr Bfme rights?

Arcanekitten

So who does own the rights to the lord of the rings the battle of middle earth series i know that EA originally made it but looking some thing up is saw that WB own the rights now is that true?

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

I would say WB, because EA was not involved with Shadow of Mordor: Middle Earth..

May be wrong though..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

So who does own the rights to the lord of the rings the battle of middle earth series i know that EA originally made it but looking some thing up is saw that WB own the rights now is that true?

I would suspect Christopher owns it, although I'm not sure who holds the current lease on it's use for computer games.

The only other person I'd suspect is Saul Zaentz.

I let a kid of the school where I work as an intern borrow my BFME2 cd.... hopefully I get it back tomorrow  :wacko: