Motorheadphones Experience

skullrebell

Has anyone had any experience with any of the Motorhead Phones brand of products? If so what are they like.

Its a Championship not a Belt!

No experience with them, but just from looking at the site, naming and descriptions, they look bad to me. I'd assume they're pretty generic sounding, with some branding on them. 

Surprised there aren't more responses on this thread. As someone who used Motorheadphones for about two years before deciding they weren't good enough for me, I can tell you why you shouldn't buy them.

1) They sound "okay", not great, especially for the price.

2) They were designed for baby ears clearly because aside from not being that loud, the ear cups are puny.

3) Their highest end model, which I owned, doesn't have adjustable height levels and can't be folded.

4) Their noise cancelling is piss-poor. It truly is.

I love Motorhead, I do not love their headphones. They should be listened to with some good headphones - heard good things about the ATH-M50Xs. After all, they are successful enough to become a legit circlejerk on this forum.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

not being that loud

That's entirely your fault. If your headphones aren't loud enough, just get an amp. Loudness is really not the fault of the heaphones, nor is it the problem of the headphone manufacturer.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)