Problem named OC Guru

fapman

So i have had 980ti Gigabyte G1 for a while now, and i absolutely love it. Sometimes even think that i can marry her.

Problem with her's is that she does got a disease, its almost as bad as aids and that disease's name is called OC_GURU.

Firstly:
a) Today i had a problem that yes it will change the colour of the led, but when the card goes to "silent" mode and fans stop, after it will spin up again the led will reset itself back to the Default position. Witch is white and i don't like that

B) I can indeed drag the software to the startup folder, and it will start with windows. BUT the windows keeps then always asking for UAC permission for the program. I can however turn the whole UAC thing off if i was retarded enough, or i can use aftermarket app to allow it. Only problem is that the aftermarket apps are aids's itself (atleast the ones that i have used)

c) EVERY SINGLE F***** time when i open up the OC_Guru, that son of a bitch resets all of my OC clocks back to default.

Indeed i can use program called like.. i don't know.... MSI Afterburner...(?) But with that i can't change the colour of my led's. And i really like that feature.

Is there any tips for to cure her from this disease?

Thanks

Don't use OC_Guru?

But how do i set up the lighting in the card to a different colour

Use afterburner

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Use afterburner

Yes i know that there is program named like this.

But the question remains, how do i set up the light in the side of the card? 

But how do i set up the lighting in the card to a different colour

Yes i know that there is program named like this.

But the question remains, how do i set up the light in the side of the card? 

I'm looking for alternatives that can do that.

Sig under construction.