GIVEAWAY - BioShock Infinite

For some time now, I've got alot of keys, for many games.

I never found the opportunity, but now I think I found it.

I liked Linus's videos on Youtube for SOOOOO long, and wanted to join the forums, but since I'm living REALLY far, I could'nt join, the site was too slow.

But now, it's working just fine,

And you guys are being SO nice over here, I think I want to give out to you guys, as well.

So about the key - It's from humblebundle.com .

I hav'nt used it since I already got one, and as I said, I had no one worthy enough to me, giving it up.

The task really is simple:

Tell me the funniest thing that happend to you! ^_^

This way, the choosing is simple - based on likes of the comment!]

*I'm not promising, but I might have keys of bioshok 1 and 2 as well, so you probley won't wast your time.

That's it, I guess.

*I'll out for 3 days (Over here right now it's 4pm, sunday), so the winner(s!) will get theire prizes by Wensday.

**If this thread will go well, I'll give up more keys! B)

Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Evyalectric/

OR add me to your friends list on GTA V - Wiser94

Cool giveaway, but I'm not entering, got the game already.

Just here to say the amount of likes chooses the winner.. Doesn't seem 100% fair to me :P But whatever.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Lol don't like anyone :P

Project Pluto
i3 4170 MSI H97 PC Mate MSI R9 380 2GD5T @ 1095MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 2x4gb @ 1600MhzWD 1TB Blue • be quiet! Pure Rock • NZXT S340 Black XFX TS 550w • BenQ GW2265HM

Lol don't like anyone :P

Everyone like OP's post, so he gets the game himself! Quick, it's the rules!

/jk

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

*insert witty comment to attract likes*

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Cool giveaway, but I'm not entering, got the game already.

Just here to say the amount of likes chooses the winner.. Doesn't seem 100% fair to me :P But whatever.

I know, but I guess it's the best way, I don't want to be the one choosing it, let the people choose! B)

I hacked this comment. Now you can't like it.

Project Pluto
i3 4170 MSI H97 PC Mate MSI R9 380 2GD5T @ 1095MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 2x4gb @ 1600MhzWD 1TB Blue • be quiet! Pure Rock • NZXT S340 Black XFX TS 550w • BenQ GW2265HM

Free likes for everyone ! 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

If you like this, I'll give you 2 cookies, one pizza slice and a pug  :)

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

If you like this, I'll give you 2 cookies, one pizza slice and a pug  :)

No!

Project Pluto

No!

You better be worried. I'll have my army of pugs attack you if you do not like my post.

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

You better be worried. I'll have my army of pugs attack you if you do not like my post.

I want to like this comment. But I don't

Project Pluto

I want to like this comment. But I don't

My pugs are coming for you right now. They'll be there in a couple of minutes.

I once told my dog to sit and placed a piece of chicken in front of him and told him to stay. The door went and it was a friend. Went out for an hour or so and came back to find the dog still sitting there in the same spot waiting for me to give him permission to eat the chicken.

I'm not entering but isn't this considered like farming.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

And you guys are being SO nice over here

Hahaha just wait, they're nice NOW

(also don't want to enter, not a bioshock fan :P)

"this neighborhood sure likes fireworks"

"yeah its like they're rich enough to buy them, and poor enough to buy them"

I've already got infinite-no need for another... bioshock 1 or 2 would be dope :)

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

One fun thing that happened to me

I was with my brother, on the day after his birthday, playing on our XBOX, Forza 3 IIRC.

And I was like "Damn, I wish I was playing Forza Horizon..."

Then, a friend of ours comes by and hands him his present.

And he starts calling me.

When I get to the door, I see a brand new copy of Forza Horizon, and I start to think "OMG, this can't be happening", just because the game costed 70E at that moment...

I still love that game to bits. :)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I asked my mom where my phone was. I was so worried that it was lost. It was in my hands.

i5 4590 | Sapphire R9 380 Nitro | MSi H97 Gaming 3 | 8GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz | 1TB WD Blue | ADATA SP900 128GB | Seasonic M12II 620W | NZXT. S340 (Black & Red) |

Watching my cat chase my friends' dog like a bitch :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Litterally this morning when I was sneaking out of my house in the early morning, my phone was in my pocket and I forgot to put it on silent and turn the alarm off

the windows were open and my brother was up

my alarm went off ;-;

What is this game about I would love to try new games I am just starting to be a gamer.

I once told my dog to sit and placed a piece of chicken in front of him and told him to stay. The door went and it was a friend. Went out for an hour or so and came back to find the dog still sitting there in the same spot waiting for me to give him permission to eat the chicken.

You're getting the grand prize.. I liked the story ;)

Sending you the gift.

One fun thing that happened to me

I was with my brother, on the day after his birthday, playing on our XBOX, Forza 3 IIRC.

And I was like "Damn, I wish I was playing Forza Horizon..."

Then, a friend of ours comes by and hands him his present.

And he starts calling me.

When I get to the door, I see a brand new copy of Forza Horizon, and I start to think "OMG, this can't be happening", just because the game costed 70E at that moment...

I still love that game to bits. :)

Well, now you'll be suprised by the thired prize, enjoy it! :]

Litterally this morning when I was sneaking out of my house in the early morning, my phone was in my pocket and I forgot to put it on silent and turn the alarm off

the windows were open and my brother was up

my alarm went off ;-;

Seconed prize, I guess.

Don't forget to turn off the alarm..

Some friends of mine hired hookers to write their homework (which was already done on their laptops, but they had to write it by hand, and it was something like 40+ A4 pages) .

Yup, it really happened.

Doesn't matter it's too late.

Still an amazing story.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.