Best CPU Closed Loop Liquid Cooling

Go to solution Solved by REX.exe,

Swiftech 240X or H110i GT, Kraken X61 is also really nice.

So I was just wondering what the best closed loop liquid cooling solution is that's out on the market ATM.

I have a H100i liquid cooling loop right now and that's a great loop but I may be upgrading and I was just wondering, in case this one doesn't work with my new CPU, what the best loop on the market is, regardless of the socket support or anything else like that. I just want to know the best performance closed loop.

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

So I was just wondering what the best closed loop liquid cooling solution is that's out on the market ATM.

I have a H100i liquid cooling loop right now and that's a great loop but I may be upgrading and I was just wondering, in case this one doesn't work with my new CPU, what the best loop on the market is, regardless of the socket support or anything else like that. I just want to know the best performance closed loop.

http://www.swiftech.com/H240-X.aspx or Kraken.

both have thier own pros n cons.

Just something to note. To my knowledge no ASETEK pump is directly controllable, and is basically a black box with temperature of the loop poorly controlling the pump speed. A lot of the time once you've got your settings worked out, the pump is going to be the noisiest part under idle.

Swiftech 240X or H110i GT, Kraken X61 is also really nice.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400