Spec:
Windows 8 64bit
B85M-G43 Motherborad 
Zotac Geforce gtx 660 graphics Card 
Corsair CX 500M power supply 
Intel core i5 processor
SSD 128 GB
A external drive with 931 GB

Basically what's happening is that I am starting the update to windows 8.1. It's tells me to restart my pc and after installing the update is starting to prepare the pc and there it´s gets a blue screen with the error message: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. After that the pc goes back to it´s normal state. When I get in to the windows menu after the the blue screen I get a message saying that windows couldn't update because error 0xC1900101 - 0x30018.

I have tried googling for the answer and I  have not found a solution thats working for me

Spec:
Windows 8 64bit
B85M-G43 Motherborad 
Zotac Geforce gtx 660 graphics Card 
Corsair CX 500M power supply 
Intel core i5 processor
SSD 128 GB
A external drive with 931 GB

Basically what's happening is that I am starting the update to windows 8.1. It's tells me to restart my pc and after installing the update is starting to prepare the pc and there it´s gets a blue screen with the error message: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. After that the pc goes back to it´s normal state. When I get in to the windows menu after the the blue screen I get a message saying that windows couldn't update because error 0xC1900101 - 0x30018.

I have tried googling for the answer and I  have not found a solution thats working for me

Read this: http://www.registryrecycler.com/blog/2014/01/fix-irql-not-less-or-equal-stop-error-0x0000000a-in-windows-8-1/

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

I did method 2 and it's clearly stated that my PC got a memory problem. But I dont know what to do next.

The next method 3 sais to go in to BIOS and disaple the memory Cahcing feature. But when I come in in Bios I wasn't able to find anything (I don't know what to look for).