Computer Fan

athrun5
Go to solution Solved by aLemonNation,

I usually have the fan in the back blowing air out. http://gyazo.com/71862e2310a41f34f66b4d047161f22f This should be facing the back of the case.

How do I know I got my back fan in right. My Fan currently blows air in the case. if you have your hand on the back of it I feel nothing but hair and small stuff like that get sucked up easily to the case.

I just had to ask since it makes my room so Hot and my computer just sounds like its working SOO very hard.

I usually have the fan in the back blowing air out. http://gyazo.com/71862e2310a41f34f66b4d047161f22f This should be facing the back of the case.

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

Thank you, I will make my changes tomorrow morning I guess.

How do I know I got my back fan in right. My Fan currently blows air in the case. if you have your hand on the back of it I feel nothing but hair and small stuff like that get sucked up easily to the case.

I just had to ask since it makes my room so Hot and my computer just sounds like its working SOO very hard.

Some fans have arrows on the side pointing the direction of the flow, the rear fan should be exhaust, you don't want all that hot air trapped inside your case.  You can just turn the pc on and feel the flow of the air if its not on the side of the fan

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

Some fans have arrows on the side pointing the direction of the flow, the rear fan should be exhaust, you don't want all that hot air trapped inside your case.  You can just turn the pc on and feel the flow of the air if its not on the side of the fan

But basically what the other guy said I need Air shooting out of the back in which if I put my hand at the back of the case I should feel the air like the first guy said right?

Aren't all fans the same? I mean like don't they only go one way, the way being which ever one fires the air out of the case.

But basically what the other guy said I need Air shooting out of the back in which if I put my hand at the back of the case I should feel the air like the first guy said right?

That's what I said as well

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502