Dell Vostro 200 questions

Hello everyone. My mom got rid of her old Dell Vostro 200 mini tower computer. I was wondering if it's possible to gut these PCs and put in all new hardware, motherboard, CPUs, etc... I really appreciate any and all feedback. Thank you for reading.

You should be able to change the hardware inside computers.

Hello everyone. My mom got rid of her old Dell Vostro 200 mini tower computer. I was wondering if it's possible to gut these PCs and put in all new hardware, motherboard, CPUs, etc... I really appreciate any and all feedback. Thank you for reading.

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

It should work but be careful about the motherboard standoffs, sometimes they are not standard.

It should work but be careful about the motherboard standoffs, sometimes they are not standard.

Okay. I'm just trying to figure out what kind of motherboard this case accepts.

Post a picture

I found out. It's a micro atx form factor. Now the fun part of building a part list. I might wanna mod the case as well for better airflow.

I personally have the Vostro 400 & 410 and based on what I know about that generation of Dell machines, the I/O plate aren't removable...so putting a new motherboard in there might be tricky....but I can be wrong

You are definitly right about that. I wonder if I could cut it out?

You can certainly try....and if you do, good luck.

Thank you.