What is this B.s? Car accident...plus logic.

Arty

This was michigan btw.

so this guy watch it

is he going to have to pay for any of the fixes?

shouldn't the asshole that hit him pay for every last cent?

ik my state has that stupid no fault law. but still the other driver has 0 reason

nice weather

guy was at light for 30seoncds

and guy hit in ass

My dads bmw got hit same way 

insurance was like 15 year old car not worth it. gave 200$ for the 1g+ required to fix.

and THE other GIRL on her PHONE at the time wouldn't pay ethier -_-

idiots bother me.

ik my state 

ik my people

that guy that hit for sure was on his phone.

I'm 15 years old, my insurance is gonna be $300/month and i have to pay for it myself. Fun.

Happy to help with any tech problems. Windows 10 installing guide here.
----i5 4570s----gigabyte z97x-sli----8gb ddr3----gigabyte g1 gaming 960----HAF 912----120gb ssd----1tb hdd----500w evga----

yay for insurance.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I'm 15 years old, my insurance is gonna be $300/month and i have to pay for it myself. Fun.

i feel as if the person who caused the damage should pay for it......... no reason the victim should pay....espically if it wasn't like winter and it was ACTUALLY an ACCIDENT.

LIke when my me my dad got hit 

it wasn't an accident

it was just plane mother fucking stupid on the other person.

yay for insurance.

*scam *cough*

*scam *cough*

I always thought that guy was sketchy. 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Not sure how it works in other states but in Canada if you rear end someone's car it's on the person who rear ends you. Their insurance is the people that will be paying for the damages and repair and most likely make their insurance rate go up if it not just a one time thing. 

Not sure how it works in other states but in Canada if you rear end someone's car it's on the person who rear ends you. Their insurance is the people that will be paying for the damages and repair and most like make their insurance rate go up if it not just a one time thing. 

its how it is here too

but thiers are sketchy cases

guy cutsyou  off and brakes

even though you hit

still his fault

but unless you got proof u fucked.

but you still will have to end up paying something because logic.

dude, we were just involved in an accident, and so far, it's been horrible. the other insurance company says it's our fault when obviously he hit us from the side. such fuckers.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

-SNIP-

Yeah that's pretty normal since it's mainly on the person who hits and where usually, at that point you try to grab a witness ASAP or dash cam it like Russia  :D

dude, we were just involved in an accident, and so far, it's been horrible. the other insurance company says it's our fault when obviously he hit us from the side. such fuckers.

We must adopt the russian way

DASHCAMS

my neighbors f150 has 6+ camera on it sooo xD

I need a camera system that will turn off if someone tries to key my car......

and sound a horn so lound they get nocked out.....

I rear-ended a brand new Altis once... Had to pay 60USD for a new coat of paint for the bumper...

Ever since then, I drive more carefully... to avoid stuff from touching my car...

I'm thinking of getting a dashcam asap... for evidence against traffic enforcers and reckless drivers that may somehow damage the car...

I rear-ended a brand new Altis once... Had to pay 60USD for a new coat of paint for the bumper...

Ever since then, I drive more carefully... to avoid stuff from touching my car...

I'm thinking of getting a dashcam asap... for evidence against traffic enforcers and reckless drivers that may somehow damage the car...

Im trying to find a front/rear unit that covers almost every angle.

legit every other person i look at is on thier phone...

i wanna report those bitchs as well.

one thing to go 10over if you know how to drive

its another to go 5 over swerve and have your eyes closed.

Im trying to find a front/rear unit that covers almost every angle.

legit every other person i look at is on thier phone...

i wanna report those bitchs as well.

You might want to grab yourself some full-width bull-bars for the front and the back...

30018572780-orig.jpg

I have yet to see you post where your avatar doesn't make it 10x better :)

I've only been in one accident during winter. Car hit me from behind as I was turning. After a few emails the insurance companies seemed to agree that it was caused by the weather and neither of us had to pay. So I've been quite lucky it seems.

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

You might want to grab yourself some full-width bull-bars for the front and the back...

xD

I have yet to see you post where your avatar doesn't make it 10x better :)

I've only been in one accident during winter. Car hit me from behind as I was turning. After a few emails the insurance companies seemed to agree that it was caused by the weather and neither of us had to pay. So I've been quite lucky it seems.

yea bad weather is harder to decide, but still to degree u can.

its the perfect weather assholes that piss me the most. oh well 'merica

i whish was like autoban

no speed limit (where safe)

and slow people have to legally move out yo way.

First rob dahm and now him too?!

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

First rob dahm and now him too?!

In michigan where ilive (15min from detriot)

i see at least 1 crash every day.

We must adopt the russian way

DASHCAMS

my neighbors f150 has 6+ camera on it sooo xD

I need a camera system that will turn off if someone tries to key my car......

and sound a horn so lound they get nocked out.....

Yeah, we should really use dashcams in our cars in case, but it got hit on the side, so it really wouldn't hlelp.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yeah, we should really use dashcams in our cars in case, but it got hit on the side, so it really wouldn't hlelp.

360 degree dashcam then upload to utube and use thier new feature xD

360 degree dashcam then upload to utube and use thier new feature xD

where am i gonna find a cheap 360 degree dashcam lol

Hey get this, I don't know about anywhere else, but here in Georgia, if an illegal or someone who doesn't have insurance hits you, NO MATTER WHOSE FAULT, your ass is paying for it out of pocket

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Fuuuuuck. I was thinking something 20 bucks or less.

Hey get this, I don't know about anywhere else, but here in Georgia, if an illegal or someone who doesn't have insurance hits you, NO MATTER WHOSE FAULT, your ass is paying for it out of pocket

sometimes i hate people without insurance.

This is bs lmao