GTX 750 bios problems

nathanielbaz

I am trying to flash a custom bios that i made to improve overclocking as my 750 from evga has a max power limit of 38W and im trying to increase that to the 65w claimed max power limit from nvidia but when i have flashed the bios and then restarted my machine i went on GPU-Z and extracted the bios to check in keppler bios tweaker if it worked and it still had the stock bios on.

what is happening and can anyone help me fix this?

I am trying to flash a custom bios that i made to improve overclocking as my 750 from evga has a max power limit of 38W and im trying to increase that to the 65w claimed max power limit from nvidia but when i have flashed the bios and then restarted my machine i went on GPU-Z and extracted the bios to check in keppler bios tweaker if it worked and it still had the stock bios on.

the gtx 750 itself already needs 55W

Overclocking a 750 isnt gunna do much...

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.