Individually sleeved cables

odevries

Hey everyone, 

I was looking at the Corsair individually sleeved cables and was wondering if its much easier working with them? They look really nice in my opinion. Also does anyone know of any cheaper alternatives than Corsairs? Preferably in Europe :)

Thanks

I got them for looks. They aren't any different from what I could tell.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Hey everyone, 

I was looking at the Corsair individually sleeved cables and was wondering if its much easier working with them? They look really nice in my opinion. Also does anyone know of any cheaper alternatives than Corsairs? Preferably in Europe :)

Thanks

For fully sleeved cables from the PSU unit there are others out there that make sleeving like this such as Modguru or Icemodz. In general however custom sleeving isn't what would be called cheap.

I got them for looks. They aren't any different from what I could tell.

ayy. Time to bung the booce!

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

ayy. Time to bung the booce!

hqdefault.jpg

I'm in FaaaaaaZe!

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

snip

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

hqdefault.jpg

I'm in FaaaaaaZe!

keep-calm-and-1v1-me-rust.png

-quickscoped-

Keep calm and smoke some dank doobies!

this thread went from serious to FaZe Booce 

Keep calm and smoke some dank doobies!

this thread went from serious to FaZe Booce 

Packing myself some great Booce Koosh  ;)

Packing myself some great Booce Koosh  ;)

Well this got off topic :P

how about you get ours - our C-Series is compatible with Corsair Power Supplies and they are available in Europe.

how about you get ours - our C-Series is compatible with Corsair Power Supplies and they are available in Europe.

Do you guys plan on expanding your lineup to PETG?

we might offer a Nylon Series later on but that's still a few months out.