Lords of the Fallen - hard game?

ManOfDisguise

Lords of the Fallen is on sale down to 12,50 euros on G2A and im really thinking of getting it. It is very similar to the Souls games(Demon souls, Dark souls, etc.) but is it also that difficult? People say its easier and it looks to be but how much easier is it? I played Dark Souls 2 and I raged at that game from the very beginning lol im just bad at it and I keep dying with like no progress at all and if Lords of the Fallen is anythign similar to that I wont get it.

So how is the difficulty? Is it doable?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I've been stuck on the 2nd Boss since its launch if thats anything to go by

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

LoF is very simmilar to Dark Souls though it is easier but still very challenging.

It is very doable, but you can't really play it with the same mindset as in the Souls series.

The combat isn't as tight and precise as you find in Dark Souls, it feels a lot more sloppy and rough. I tried to be a ballerina like I usually do in those kind of games, but it didn't seem to be very effective. I don't recall if it has invincibility when you're dodging, but I doubt it has.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

I've been stuck on the 2nd Boss since its launch if thats anything to go by

oh damn that sounds hard :/

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

LoF is very simmilar to Dark Souls though it is easier but still very challenging.

ye but exactly how much easier is it?

Specs of my PC:

ye but exactly how much easier is it?

That depends on how well you can play. If you had hard time with Dark Souls chances are you will have hard time with LoF.

Dark Souls isn't really a hard game once you get the mechanics down. 

Block, roll, parry, backstab etc...  Oh, and timing is a utter bitch, but you catch my drift.  :ph34r: