English Talk Thread

BananaNinja

I see some new threads with people talking in their own languages so I decided in the goal of equality we should have an English thread as well so people who speaketh English don't miss out on the fun!

Helpful optimist by day, Troll by night

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

That's not how it works!

We have our own threads, because we are not welcome to speak our own language somewhere else D:

And I'm pretty sure someone already made such an English Thread x)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

That's not how it works!

We have our own threads, because we are not welcome to speak our own language somewhere else D:

And I'm pretty sure someone already made such an English Thread x)

the whole forum is "english talk" except for the <insert language here> talk threads

[Tagalog]

Kailangan pa ba natin 'to?

[/Tagalog]

ikinagagalak kong makilala ka

is the only tagalog i know

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

Norsk vil stige igjen!

[Tagalog]

Kailangan pa ba natin 'to?

[/Tagalog]

I agree.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Dutch est numbro uno, Well germans are above us right now but not for long , FOR MOTHER NETHERLANDS 

My nether land / region is pretty bushy

No !!!!!!! This would be the equivalent of the Hi thread ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Maar wij mogen op andere threads niet Nederlands praten :(

Dan praaten we Nederlands met surinaams dialect? 

Watch out boys, they will just merge Dutch posts to Dutch Talk

No !!!!!!! This would be the equivalent of the Hi thread ... 

not the shitpost thread? :(

Watch out boys, they will just merge Dutch posts to Dutch Talk

not the shitpost thread? :(

What ever you prefer ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Ah, the forum may be in English, but the poster must comply to the thread's point. This thread's purpose is to allow general discussion, free of any one restrictive "topic". So it fits, just like the other language threads.

When will someone make the Russian thread? I would definitely beg in there for some lessons. xD

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

hello I speak a good English, yes ... maybe?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA PERSON THAT KILLED U!

..... , ,_____________________
..... / `---___________----_____|]
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______|
.... / ______|
.....), _(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
send this GUN to everyone you roll wit. C how many times you get this, if you get 13 your A TRUE HOMIE