#firepole Came acrss this....

kosmic

CPU : i7 5820k l MB : ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER/3.1 l RAM : 64GB l GPUs : GTX 970 l Case : Corsair 350D l SSD 2x250gb HDD 2x3tb Raid0 l CS750M PSU
CPU : i7 920 l MB : Gigabyte GA-Ex58-UD5 l RAM : 24 GB  l Case : CoolerMaster Silencio l 3x3TB Raid 5 l  Corsair VS650 | ESXI 5.5
Asus G551VW | i7 6700HQ | 32 GB | GTX 960M | 500 GB Samsung mSata | 1TB WD 

that loaded SO slowly

Helpful optimist by day, Troll by night

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

it felt like dial up on my end tooooooooooooooooooooo

CPU : i7 5820k l MB : ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER/3.1 l RAM : 64GB l GPUs : GTX 970 l Case : Corsair 350D l SSD 2x250gb HDD 2x3tb Raid0 l CS750M PSU
CPU : i7 920 l MB : Gigabyte GA-Ex58-UD5 l RAM : 24 GB  l Case : CoolerMaster Silencio l 3x3TB Raid 5 l  Corsair VS650 | ESXI 5.5

You know what people should do? ACTUALLY give LMG money to fund a firepole instead of paying for hosting for these sites that Linus will probably never see.

If you want a firepole, you're going to have to contribute.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Yes we do.

You know what people should do? ACTUALLY give LMG money to fund a firepole instead of paying for hosting for these sites that Linus will probably never see.

People have talked about a kickstarter for it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yes we do.

That would be the one kickstarter that I would actually back :P

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Yes we do.

I highly doubt they would change a lot of their construction plans to install a mostly pointless firepoll. Sure, it might be funny for one video or two, but after that it would just get in the way. If LMG was going to install something, it should be something like a bunch of old arcade toys.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

I highly doubt they would change a lot of their construction plans to install a mostly pointless firepoll. Sure, it might be funny for one video or two, but after that it would just get in the way. If LMG was going to install something, it should be something like a bunch of old arcade toys.

Y u rain on my parade?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

it doesnt cost that much for hosting sites does it?

I actually take that back hosting isnt the issues its the domain cost

I just want to point out that a fire pole easily doubles as a stripper pole.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

it doesnt cost that much for hosting sites does it?

I actually take that back hosting isnt the issues its the domain cost

Yeah, anybody can host anything on their mothers laptop. But it's the domains that cost the most money.

-Ron White